Author Topic: (Gba) Digimon Adventure dump  (Read 4714 times)

Arshes91

• View Profile
(Gba) Digimon Adventure dump
« on: March 04, 2013, 09:06:33 PM »
Guys yet again i found a another bootleg game this time is a gba one, probaly this is a port of snes version form digimon adventures but with Vast of Fame sounds.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/84908417/Digimon%20Adventure%20Bootleg%20GBA.rar

was uploaded a user called Kouen Hasuki (form Emuparadise)i a big tanks to uploaded this bootleg game

ah! another thing it works perfectly on Vba i tested to myself

:dance:  i hope to see another gba bootlegs games soon enought (Hopes for Rockman & Crystal good dump)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:23:18 PM by Arshes91 »

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 04:05:47 AM »
Wherever this person got it (I know, for sure) he should take it down. It wasn't his ROM, but somebody elses and not to share. This'll probably get removed by staff in a couple days.

Arshes91

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 08:38:50 AM »
RobGBA
Mar 5 2013, 04:05:47 AM
Wherever this person got it (I know, for sure) he should take it down. It wasn't his ROM, but somebody elses and not to share. This'll probably get removed by staff in a couple days.[/quote]Sorry but this not a commercial rom, is a unlincesed game. I read the rule of this site it can allow only bootlegs.

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 08:42:19 AM »
No, Rob's saying that there already was a ROM dump of this game, but it was a private Sky League ROM.  Anyway, I'm not sure if the ROM in question is the guy's own dump or the Sky League ROM being leaked, but I think it'd be fine for it to be posted here anyway.

Arshes91

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 08:46:30 AM »
Qiezei
Mar 5 2013, 08:42:19 AM
No, Rob's saying that there already was a ROM dump of this game, but it was a private Sky League ROM.  Anyway, I'm not sure if the ROM in question is the guy's own dump or the Sky League ROM being leaked, but I think it'd be fine for it to be posted here anyway.[/quote]Also why needing to be banned because of is leaking rom game? probaly was dumped it self.

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 09:32:15 AM »
Don't think there would be any banning, probably more of a warning unless you did a bunch of bad stuff in the past.  The commercial ROM thing is for stuff like the Super Fighter Team games that are still being manufactured or are being used in a commercial manner (same for stuff like the Sivak games.)  If this were to be taken down, it's to keep people out of our hair and not upset any important figure in unlicensed gaming.  I think it'd be fine, but a staff member would have to make the ultimate decision.  If it's the guy's own dump of the game, then there's no problem here.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 09:34:28 AM by Pepper-98 »

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 09:44:25 AM »
Well it was posted by someone else on another forum, so it's out there now. none of my business where they got it from really.

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 12:36:35 PM »
Qiezei
Mar 5 2013, 09:32:15 AM
If it's the guy's own dump of the game, then there's no problem here.[/quote]Oh it's definitely the Sky League one. Even has the same file name. But eh, it's done now.

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 02:51:55 PM »
Yes, some of us know the source =p

I get the idea that SkyLeague is some sort of figure for unlicensed gaming, but this guy is selling copies of ROMs at ridiculous prices. I doubt he'll see this, and even if he did, I doubt he's going to suddenly decide to stop making money just because one of his things he was selling got out there.

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2013, 06:02:39 PM »
RobGBA
Mar 5 2013, 12:36:35 PM
Oh it's definitely the Sky League one. Even has the same file name. But eh, it's done now.[/quote]Maybe it was leaked when the Chinese guys made their NonGoodGBX set. That same thing happened with some SNT games back in early 2012.

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2013, 12:50:45 PM »
KAGE-008
Mar 5 2013, 06:02:39 PM
RobGBA
Mar 5 2013, 12:36:35 PM
Oh it's definitely the Sky League one. Even has the same file name. But eh, it's done now.[/quote]Maybe it was leaked when the Chinese guys made their NonGoodGBX set.[/quote]Wait, there's a NonGoodGBX? :O