Author Topic: Waweegeefan & his nonsense additions  (Read 2757 times)

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
Waweegeefan & his nonsense additions
« on: January 31, 2013, 06:09:03 PM »
Why I made this topic in the first place? Well, some user/troll named Waweegeefan101 made his first "edit" on SMW64's article with the phrase:
Spoiler: click to toggle

That isn't even a trivia, although the title screen actually shows the blue-coloured thing. MLX then reverted that edit because it was pointless. (obviously)

Then recently, he edited the Super Mario 4 article with this:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Now this is quite strange. First off, the article contains only a bit of info about the changes made to the original game of it, since it's a hack. Second, a stub should contain the message "This article is a stub. You can help (insert wiki name here) by expanding it." What the guy did was just put that as part of the game, and that's inappropriate.

As of today (January 31, 2013), Cheetahmen/AwesomePanda blocked him for 3 days due to the things mentioned above. I just want Cheetahmen to know that if that Waweegeefan guy comes back (the block's lifespan ends on Monday) and inserts that nonsense info again, he might be perma-banned from the wiki and (possibly?) from this forum.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 06:42:35 PM by KAGE-008 »

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 06:24:01 PM »
Naw, you didn't need to make a whole post on this troll. :P He wasn't doing anything 'bad', but his contributions were a load of BS.

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 01:27:44 PM »
oh its not a troll, just some kid probably. there's no malice in his edits, they were just useless. no need to be too harsh on him (unless he keeps doing it), just point out his mistakes, maybe he'll learn. also i'm not sure what authority you have to say someone will be "officially terminated" from anything.

ItsMali

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 12:26:23 PM »
I've seen this guy on wikis that I go to as well. I just try to ignore him until I'm somehow involved.