Author Topic: Super A'can - Game Flickering  (Read 2063 times)

fcgamer

• View Profile
Super A'can - Game Flickering
« on: October 28, 2012, 09:30:26 AM »
I recently managed to pick up a few games for my Super A'can and I sat down to play them tonight, and I ran into an, err interesting, situation.  When playing most of the games, I have experienced some flickering of the main character and sometimes the enemy sprites.  Sometimes this is worse than others, but I mostly noticed this on the action games, such as the Super Mario and Sonic "clones" and Sango Fighter, and to a lesser extent on the baseball game.  The RPGs and the monopoly-esque game were devoid of such nonsense.  Now my question is as follows:  does anyone know what the cause of the flickering might be from?  When I watch videos of the gameplay in action on youtube, I do not notice any flickering, etc.  

I guess there might be something wrong with my console?  Any other thoughts on the matter?  It is truly a shame, as I just want to be able to play these things.

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
Super A'can - Game Flickering
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 09:45:21 AM »
Might be the console...I've played Sonic Dragon countless times and I never ran into that situation, same with C.U.G.