Author Topic: I have a game idea  (Read 3166 times)

MefistaCenobica

• View Profile
I have a game idea
« on: August 13, 2012, 10:44:25 PM »
Hmm...well,first-hi,people,I never wrote here before)Second-I had and idea for a long,weird Dendy game with intentionally piraty graphics (weird,half borrowed from other games),engrish (which will be there anyway,cause my knowledge of english is imperfect),borrowed/sloppily done music and all that stuff.I can do all the graphic stuff myself,but need someone to help me on techy side.
I will write more later,I need to go to sleep.Attached files are chinese,japanese,english and russian game titles (first two are "Intentionally pirate game",russian is simply "Error" cause most russian games have one-word titles) and logo shine test (I tested it on first hieroglyph from chinese title;in the process I looked at his other definitions and is not amused by them).
So,anyone who can help with programming here?I promise that game will be fun)it'll maybe be trippy,but will have nice storyline and original characters.
P.S.:sorry if text is chaotic-I am falling asleep...

Attachments:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 10:46:30 PM by MefistaCenobica »

MefistaCenobica

• View Profile
I have a game idea
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 10:17:53 PM »
First attempt on music,which was not intended to be THAT horrendous...thank wav-to-midi converter for all the garbage.Is it recognisable?

Attachments:

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
I have a game idea
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 10:21:14 PM »
MefistaCenobica
Aug 15 2012, 10:17:53 PM
First attempt on music,which was not intended to be THAT horrendous...thank wav-to-midi converter for all the garbage.Is it recognisable?[/quote]To be honest, if you're planning on doing MIDIs for the game I think you'd be better off remaking the songs yourself or getting someone else to do it.

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
I have a game idea
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 08:22:28 AM »
hey you know what occurred to me just now - maybe Yong Yong used a MIDI converter.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 08:23:02 AM by taizou »

MefistaCenobica

• View Profile
I have a game idea
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 03:19:30 PM »
Awesome Panda
How can I do it?I don't have a midi keyboard+my musical hearing is not very good.
Though it's existing song...I'll go google midis of it.
*looked,the song is not present anywhere*
Dammit.
taizou
Looks like it.

MefistaCenobica

• View Profile
I have a game idea
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 03:22:47 PM »
I found a guitar pro tabs,and upon converting it into midi discovered that melody I desired so much is in the voices,not in the instrumental track.Dayum.Back to experiments.
Another try on a music.And scheme (outline) of a playable character (I choose my OC Agylein cause he will fit nicely)

Attachments:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 05:35:54 PM by MefistaCenobica »