Author Topic: Barbie Supermodel Bootleg  (Read 3210 times)

number six

• View Profile
Barbie Supermodel Bootleg
« on: September 18, 2012, 09:55:11 PM »
Just thought I'd share this as I thought it was incredibly stupid that it even exists.

Found this a few months ago. The really crap (Even by bootleg standards) cut and paste label proclaims it to be Barbie: Storymaker which was a PC only release.

Was hoping there would be something cool on the actual cart but it's just a bootleg of Barbie: Supermodel.

I've seen my fair share of bootlegs but usually it's something a lot more popular than this. I guess perhaps they were trying to tempt young girls into the slippery slope of asian knock-offs?

Just thought it was kinda funny.

Attachments:

Ray of Lightning

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 02:04:05 AM »
number six
Sep 18 2012, 09:55:11 PM
Just thought I'd share this as I thought it was incredibly stupid that it even exists.

Found this a few months ago. The really crap (Even by bootleg standards) cut and paste label proclaims it to be Barbie: Storymaker which was a PC only release.

Was hoping there would be something cool on the actual cart but it's just a bootleg of Barbie: Supermodel.

I've seen my fair share of bootlegs but usually it's something a lot more popular than this. I guess perhaps they were trying to tempt young girls into the slippery slope of asian knock-offs?

Just thought it was kinda funny.[/quote]Wow, that's lazy...not particularly bad. But lazy. xD

Yoni Arousement

• View Profile
    • http://yonihq.blogspot.com
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 04:31:22 PM »
Look at that collection in the background, I am so jealous of you. Nice! Can you record some footage of this if possible?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 04:34:46 PM by Yoni Arousement »