Author Topic: Powermon  (Read 19061 times)

Picrodus

• View Profile
Powermon
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2012, 06:18:54 PM »
OK RobGBA, just give me a day or two to upload the data file. As I have lots of homework at the moment. But expect it soon!
Uh, is there a way to upload an entire folder in one place? Cause I don't know if there is and I'd rather not upload every file if it can be avoided.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 11:10:54 PM by Picrodus »

Barver

• View Profile
Powermon
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2012, 11:18:19 PM »
You're familiar with zipping/rarring files, aren't you? You can just take all the folders out and then put it all in one zip archive, so anyone can get the whole thing in one package.

And I think you should be just ripping a bin/cue of the disc rather than individual files.

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Powermon
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2012, 02:53:02 PM »
Barver
Oct 15 2012, 11:18:19 PM
iAnd I think you should be just ripping a bin/cue of the disc rather than individual files.[/quote]He said he wasn't allowed to install the software, Barver. :(

Picro, I hope you have winrar or winzip or something. Good luck! :yay:

Barver

• View Profile
Powermon
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2012, 03:43:32 PM »
Heh, that's kind of ridiculous. His parents let him order from another country, but god forbid he installs WinRAR! :p

Never will understand how strict some parents can be.

Ray of Lightning

• View Profile
Powermon
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2012, 04:45:04 AM »
Barver
Oct 16 2012, 03:43:32 PM
Heh, that's kind of ridiculous. His parents let him order from another country, but god forbid he installs WinRAR! :p

Never will understand how strict some parents can be.[/quote]^This.

But seriously though, why not just make a normal .zip file? I think practically EVERY version of Windows nowadays has the capacity to let you do that at least. But I guess it's a moot point as Picrodus making the data file public but still, it's a good idea methinks. =P

Picrodus

• View Profile
Powermon
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2013, 12:26:42 AM »
Well since I care for you all so much.   :hug:  I decided to sneak in and compress the data file. I hope you techy guys can make a working dump. Have fun :D http://www.2shared.com/file/gvLRaeU_/data.html
So yeah. Can anyone combine the data file with the game itself to make a working dump?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 11:07:11 AM by Picrodus »

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Powermon
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2013, 11:58:41 AM »
2shared doesn't work for me, for some reason. D: Maybe if you could host it some place else, that'd be good. ^_^
(and the original file you uploaded.)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 11:59:20 AM by Robbi »

Picrodus

• View Profile
Powermon
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2013, 07:05:58 PM »
Here is Powermonster: http://www.4shared.com/file/WgmnaS0C/PowerMonster.html

And here is the data file :) http://www.4shared.com/zip/5zy7nqps/data.html
(If this doesn't work it's because I'm using a mobile device. I'll check on my computer at home and then I will give the normal desktop address if that is the case) disregard
  :ninja:
Edit: 4shared addresses can be veiwed from desktop. So you guys are all set to make a working dump. :yay:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 07:50:10 PM by Picrodus »

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Powermon
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2013, 03:57:48 AM »
Hold on, just downloading them. :) But I might not upload until later on, because I'll be busy. :X
It's working, just uploading. Might take a while. :\ My internet's got bad speeds for uploading.
http://www.mediafire.com/?flp68fabyatjat5 ^_^ There.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 04:10:21 AM by Robbi »

Picrodus

• View Profile
Powermon
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2013, 08:52:30 PM »
Yay!  :clap: someone should make a better video than I did.

brightentayle

• A Very Punchy
  • Cutting yourself is fun, as long as you're paper.
    • View Profile
Powermon
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2013, 03:04:53 PM »
Picrodus
Jan 30 2013, 08:52:30 PM
Yay!  :clap: someone should make a better video than I did.[/quote]Well, I have a possibility to do so, but don't expect much from me since I'm incredibly lazy :P

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
Powermon
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2013, 05:27:16 PM »
So... Is this game still with problems? (yeah, because Picrodus said it was a non-working dump)

Picrodus

• View Profile
Powermon
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2013, 07:06:24 PM »
KAGE-008
Jan 31 2013, 05:27:16 PM
So... Is this game still with problems? (yeah, because Picrodus said it was a non-working dump)[/quote]No, that's outdated information from an earlier post. I uploaded the data file and thanks to RobGBA :thumb: who put the files together, it should now be a working dump. Look at post #39
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 07:07:11 PM by Picrodus »

MefistaCenobica

• View Profile
Powermon
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2013, 04:45:02 PM »
I downloaded it,it works,but how do I do something in menu? I don't speak hieroglyph...

Picrodus

• View Profile
Powermon
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2013, 08:10:12 PM »
Okay I guess I'll write a buttons guide :rolleyes:

1. The menu when the game loads up will have four different words. Choose the first one to start the game by pressing the enter key.

2. The left and right arrow keys allow you to move from left to right (obviously)

3. The up arrow key makes you fly. But be sparing when you use it. Because it will lower the MP bar. And the only way to refill that is with certain items (I don't know which ones off the top of my head) But the left arrow key gives you a short lunge in the direction you are facing. (as I just figured out)

4.The Z button makes you jump so you don't have to use up the flying stuff. The X button allows you to attack enemies by throwing water balloons (which are unlimited) Though some enemies take more to kill than others.

5. The escape button allows you to choose from three different things and also pauses the game. The top one let's you to continue to play the game. The middle one takes you back to the main menu. And for reasons unknown to me the third word also let's you resume the game.

6. Also in the main menu, the fourth choice allows you to exit the game entirely.

7. The second choice makes you start the game also. Perhaps a harder mode?

8. And I just figured out that the third choice is a demo.  :facepalm: Albeit not a very good one as it doesn't show the controls. -_-

9. And finally, have fun. And make sure to keep the volume up because when you kill the enemies they make dieing human noises, which is kinda disturbing. :D

« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 08:11:03 PM by Picrodus »