Author Topic: Sonic Heroes pirate for SNES  (Read 5663 times)

Barver

• View Profile
Sonic Heroes pirate for SNES
« on: July 19, 2012, 03:52:09 AM »
OK, so it's not a pirate since no one's bootlegged it yet :p This is a hack of Animaniacs for SNES I'm making that replaces everyone with Sonic characters. Should be done in a weeks time I'm guessing, been working on it for a month now. No easy task having to make new sprites from bits and pieces of official sprites. Sonic's been the hardest one too since Yakko's head is so small in comparision, making fitting it into the given tile space difficult.

Anyway, already posted this on romhacking.net so here's a single shot that probably will amuse you(Robotnik still needs to have his body completed).

Unfortunately I can't hack anything past replacing uncompressed sprites. If anyone here happens to be able to help somehow with that lemme know(doubtful, right..?). Can't replace the titlescreen or the world map sprites. Would be sorta neat to somehow replace all level graphics with ones from Sonic game's too, but that's probably asking too much  :lol:

Anyway, if anyone likes Sonic 4 or Sonic 2(the Sparkster hack), look out for this one on pirate carts in Argentina in the future!

pichichi010

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 02:04:17 PM »
you might want to go to nesdev?

brightentayle

• A Very Punchy
  • Cutting yourself is fun, as long as you're paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 04:53:07 AM »
Ooooh, that's gonna be fun, that's gonna be fun.

craftersshaft

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 09:27:29 PM »
So..... What happened to this game?  O.o

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 05:56:41 AM »
Lost a lot of the sprite sheets I was using in an HD crash a couple years back. Still got the last ROM saved, but it's incomplete. I might come back to it someday and try to finish it up.