Author Topic: Need help with ffiv  (Read 2591 times)

InfamousKnight

• View Profile
Need help with ffiv
« on: February 11, 2013, 05:10:38 PM »
So I'm really interested in seeing what nanjing did to ffiv. I'm stuck at that place where you face antlion. I beat him and nothing seemed to happen. Then I go to the right of the world map and end up at some snow place.. They have these crystals there and I can't seem to figure out what to do. I have a save state file for FCEUX if you want it.

SpaceNinja

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Need help with ffiv
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 04:34:40 AM »
Is it this place?

Spoiler: click to toggle

Okay, you need to backtrack to the previous city, and enter the house with the blue top to trigger a cutscene.
Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 04:36:49 AM by SpaceNinja »

Barver

• View Profile
Need help with ffiv
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 05:36:29 AM »
It's so simple yet somehow those graphics impress me :x They didn't do too bad a job on that pirate.

InfamousKnight

• View Profile
Need help with ffiv
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 03:54:38 PM »
InfamousKnight
Feb 11 2013, 05:10:38 PM
So I'm really interested in seeing what nanjing did to ffiv. I'm stuck at that place where you face antlion. I beat him and nothing seemed to happen. Then I go to the right of the world map and end up at some snow place.. They have these crystals there and I can't seem to figure out what to do. I have a save state file for FCEUX if you want it.[/quote]Yes, its that place. I'll try out what you said.
sorry about the double post but damn, this game blows. At first, it had some decent art in it but then they just starting ripping sprites off ff3 again.. I have a question, does golbeze and those four fiends or the giant of babil have some resemblence?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 04:35:39 PM by InfamousKnight »