Author Topic: MakonSoftStudio  (Read 11195 times)

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
MakonSoftStudio
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 04:04:44 AM »

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
MakonSoftStudio
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2012, 07:57:12 AM »
Sorry for yet another bump, but I have some news!

Taizou tried to dump Mewtwo Strikes Back, and it failed, so I asked for the broken ROM.
The 'Maker Code' in it is GC! Now, we need to figure what this stands for.

Is it just 'Game Color'?

I have seen GC in many of the Yong Yong games anyways, usually as 'gcn', or just GC at the end of the ROM.

And, on a less serious note, Mewtwo Strikes Back's header is "POCKETMONSTER3". I've always wondered why loads of it was stolen from Pocket Monster for the Mega Drive! So I suppose that it was supposed to be the third in the series.

Makon also did this with Pokemon Adventure! In there, it's title in the header? Nothing but "POKEMONGOLD 2"! Now that will explain why they added the Pokedex data at the start.

Why were these not called as they should be in the header? We'll never know, until we get in contact with the guy. :\

The more Makon games we get dumped (even bad dumps!), the more we uncover of them.

I myself only have Digimon 2 english (and 3D Blast 5 on it's way, thanks to Qiezei) but really, we need more! :D

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
MakonSoftStudio
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 01:35:23 PM »
Hey guys, nobody saw the other stuff I said, but you'll probably wanna hear what I noticed some time ago.
They stole a LOT from Antz. I can't believe I only noticed about a month ago, I've had the damn game since I got a GBC. :lol:

Infact, here's a chart of stuff I noticed!

And this may seem really odd, but they stole the sound engine if you hear closely, and made BAD use of it. D:

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
MakonSoftStudio
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2013, 01:45:49 PM »
BUMP!

You guys should hear some of Makon's stuff in reverse. The crappy ones sounds 'decent' reversed, and I have a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night :lol: they're stolen from somewhere.

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
MakonSoftStudio
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2013, 02:56:57 PM »
Well, Makon Soft's Rockman and Sonic games ripped off music from those respective series. (Albeit to the extent that the songs are barely recognisable)

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
MakonSoftStudio
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2013, 11:14:26 AM »
Figured we need some footage of Rolling Ball.

Picrodus

• View Profile
MakonSoftStudio
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2013, 12:15:54 PM »
I searched makonsoft android and got Makon Mobile Studios-Android手机游戏合辑-Android91手机应用中心 which took me to this site. http://ibbs.91.com/ is that their stuff? It looks like I found a game with scrat from ice age in a bubble bobble like game called "Of Bubble Bobble Rats Atlantis" on the site. Could it be their work? I mean just look at this picture looks like a bootleg to me :D
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 12:16:58 PM by Picrodus »

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
MakonSoftStudio
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2013, 02:39:11 PM »
no I dont think so, that just looks like a generic Android forum/site. I guess at some point they had info about Makon's games when they were still on sale.

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
MakonSoftStudio
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2013, 02:42:11 PM »
Oh that. That's just one of those games by Gameloft where you have to build a village, and that one's called Ice Age Village. (like the ones of Facebook.)

Picrodus

• View Profile
MakonSoftStudio
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2013, 08:21:14 PM »
No, I don't think so. When I was playing it what you had to do was shoot fruit at other fruit hanging from the cealing to get points and make the fruit fall. Nothing like building a village. It even says bubble bobble in its name translated from Chinese. Here, this image is more helpful to my point.

It's also not on the appstore. Though I know that this isn't makonsoft studio, but I don't think it's official either.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 09:23:15 PM by Picrodus »

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
MakonSoftStudio
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2013, 09:57:18 PM »
maybe it'd be more helpful if you actually post a link to the game.

Picrodus

• View Profile
MakonSoftStudio
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2013, 11:07:44 PM »
Oh yeah silly me. Here you go
Edited to add that the page was put through Google translate because that is what I entered the site through. I went back to look for the original but couldn't remember the pages I went through so I went through my search history and found this page again. Just said this to make sure that it won't bother anyone's internet browser or hinders the download or something. I don't know. And that's why it's in English instead of the original Chinese.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 11:44:34 PM by Picrodus »

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
MakonSoftStudio
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2013, 03:48:25 AM »
Yeah, I don't think this is anything Makon would make, it just looks like some kind of Puzzle Bobble clone.

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
MakonSoftStudio
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2013, 09:06:45 AM »
Yeah it seems to be by a developer called Moreshine.

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
MakonSoftStudio
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2013, 11:55:27 AM »
I'm supposing they got removed off the Play Store with Makon aswell. :\ Oh Google, you sure do like removing shitty developers.