Pirate Discussion > BootlegGames Wiki

Undumped games list

(1/10) > >>

taizou:
i've started a list of undumped pirate games on the wiki, just to keep track of them all - its easy to forget whats out there sometimes when the only evidence of their existence is a chinese forum post here, or an old auction listing there. and i think a wiki article would probably be the best way to do it, so anyone can add stuff they know of.

my definition of "undumped" for now includes stuff that's dumped but only shared within a certain group (like sky league), because it might as well be undumped as far as everyone else is concerned. but mention that in the notes column.

anyway there are only five games on it at the moment, obviously tons of stuff still needs adding, but its here:
http://bootleggames.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_undumped_games

Awesome Panda:
Added a few to the list, but I'm pretty sure there's plenty I forgot.

taizou:
Yeah I keep remembering new ones - I havent even added most of the GBC stuff I own yet.

codeman38:
Ooh. I wonder if Pokemon XD is actually the Pokemon-titled Digimon platformer? It says "ACT" on the cart, which suggests it's some sort of action game rather than an RPG.

Or at least it's some sort of Pokemon-themed platformer anyway. Maybe it's something completely different. I wish these auctioneers would post screenshots. ^_^

Heck, I'm just surprised to see a GBA cart explicitly credited to Sintax..

Azathoth:
I wasn't sure if it was outdated info or what, but I needed to check on two entries.

Is Lord of the Rings 3 (MD) really undumped? If so I have my cart dumped, the "3" means nothing as it's just slapped onto the artwork and the game remains the same as the original.

Street Fighter EX + @ is listed as undumped, but I've seen images of it before. None of them worked for me, nor have I seen any videos or screenshots, so I didn't know if it had uncracked copy protection or lack of fan interest. If it is truly undumped I can dump mine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version