Author Topic: Need help identifying these bootlegs!  (Read 2288 times)

KenjutheDenjuu

• View Profile
Need help identifying these bootlegs!
« on: March 07, 2012, 12:27:17 PM »
Recently, I was mistakenly sent these four bootleg multi-cartridges. I'm not sure what system they're for or what all of the games on them are, but I thought they might be of interest to the forum members here:

The first is an orange-brown multicart that appears to have Chinese fighting games and a tetris-like game on the front? It has 58 games on it.

The second is a smaller grey cartridge that has 7 games on it, with one of them being Duckhunt. It also has some interesting engrish on the back.

The third is a large mustard yellow cartridge that has 150 games and says TV. Game Cartridge on the front. It appears to have been made in 1992, according to the label. It has a mario game and the same tetris-like game and a chinese fighting game like the first cartridge.

[/url]

The fourth is a grey-blue cartridge that has 120 games, which include Aladdin, Duckhunt, Rockman World 5 and Super Mario Land. It also says TV. Game Cartridge.

Here's the gallery all of the images are stored in: http://postimage.org/gallery/187esa4u/232869ea/
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 12:28:24 PM by KenjutheDenjuu »

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 12:50:18 PM »
These are all multicarts for the Famicom. Analysing them in detail: (sort of)

The first one is a 58 in 1 which (if it's the one I'm thinking of) contains 53 1st gen games.
Looking at the 2nd one, I automatically assumed it was one of those Unchained Melody multicarts which claim to have millions of games when they really only have about 7.
Not really sure what's on the third one, but I don't think there's 150 games on it.
The last one looks like a JY cart judging by the design, and I think it has a few pirate originals on it.

MLX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 01:27:41 PM »
Not JY but likely a very late NXX multicart.

Also some of those very very late JY (don't know if you can even call them JY) multis with similar designs have an ID on the back with K-70XX