Author Topic: What made you got interested in bootleg old-gen console games?  (Read 5220 times)

Moneyspider_Todd

• View Profile
What made you got interested in bootleg old-gen console games?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2015, 12:11:33 AM »
what makes me enter in the world of bootleg? Nice question.

Well, as a retro gamer i used to play and see a lot of games in the 90's, from NES' clones to SNES' multicart. Also, my family wasn't used to waste money in last-gen consoles and things like that so until i had a ps1, my SNES was my biggest treasure.

Six years ago i decided to return to collecting videogames, specially fighters and very specially all the Street Fighter games, official or unlicensed, from xbox 360 to good ol' famicom carts. Begin also an avid reader makes me want to know more and more... and that was how i ended here. :)

TALUIGI

• View Profile
What made you got interested in bootleg old-gen console games?
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2015, 07:08:56 PM »
The_YongGrand
Mar 3 2015, 09:03:41 PM
TALUIGI
Mar 3 2015, 08:54:04 PM
Yep, videogames are so overpriced here, because the govern considere them, has ''illegal games''  :shock:
Also, we brazilians only discovered the NES in 1997, when nintendo finally came, and brought SNES, NINTENDO 64 GAMEBOY, Etc.
And later came playstation, and xbox, and another modern console we got now.
But only in brazil, you can buy a playstation 4 for $4000.  :faint: [/quote]I thought Brazil's very lenient about video games, since they have these carnivals in Rio de Janiero which feature scantily-clad women and a lot of beer. (That's what they show on TV!)  >;)

But I've been hearing that you guys have the Xbox360 more than the PS3, right? :)[/quote]Yes, they show this on tv, and this is the reality.  :D