Author Topic: Hunting For Sintax Games  (Read 2138 times)

NintariousFamicreep

• View Profile
Hunting For Sintax Games
« on: January 21, 2015, 08:06:40 PM »
I wonder where I can find games made by Sintax, I can't find any on eBay sadly. Any help?

fcgamer

• View Profile
Hunting For Sintax Games
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 01:16:48 AM »
TheTetrisman
Jan 21 2015, 08:06:40 PM
I wonder where I can find games made by Sintax, I can't find any on eBay sadly. Any help?[/quote]These games are getting quite hard to find, around these parts anyway.  Several years ago I could find some of these, and had amassed a nice collection of them.  I haven't seen these for quite a few years, sadly.  Every time I did find the Sintax games, they were always expensive anyway - $20 - $30 range, and a lot of the guys here think that is a rip-off price, even though that is the going rate from the source.

NintariousFamicreep

• View Profile
Hunting For Sintax Games
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 12:36:25 PM »
fcgamer
Jan 22 2015, 01:16:48 AM
TheTetrisman
Jan 21 2015, 08:06:40 PM
I wonder where I can find games made by Sintax, I can't find any on eBay sadly. Any help?[/quote]These games are getting quite hard to find, around these parts anyway.  Several years ago I could find some of these, and had amassed a nice collection of them.  I haven't seen these for quite a few years, sadly.  Every time I did find the Sintax games, they were always expensive anyway - $20 - $30 range, and a lot of the guys here think that is a rip-off price, even though that is the going rate from the source.[/quote]That's a stinker. These must be gold nuggets compared to Yong Yong games.

fcgamer

• View Profile
Hunting For Sintax Games
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 11:17:22 AM »
Some of them are fairly decent, it all depends on which engine they are based.  I killed many a train ride playing these games.