Author Topic: Yet another pirate Vast of fame Gba game  (Read 2601 times)

Arshes91

• View Profile
Yet another pirate Vast of fame Gba game
« on: December 04, 2011, 08:38:18 AM »
Hi guys im new here today i wana post a my Fav pirate game for gameboy advance did anyone have tryed this

Yes is a another game pirate for gameboy advance is called Rockman & crystal is created by Vast Of Fame and il found here in this site for the game

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=5806676471

so my intention ive try to found a dump from this one and tryed to play normatly but unfortunetly as appared a white screen of death because probaly the game result this two options

1 A copy protection from this game

2 A probaly a bad dump but it can probaly fix tier on Hex editor on to the program so here the full hex from Rockman & Crystal Dump

il send in a file soon

so there is possible to anyone have time to fix or crack or copy the game using the hex from the original cartdrige.

Here the dump of game il found in internet http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DQUCYNFL

I would aprecicate if anyone will try to dump this game like this and crack them for play tier on the emulator Vba :thumb:

By Arshes91

a screenshoot il found too is a tile screen

lol Battle Network Rockman Crystal o.o
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 09:12:18 AM by Arshes91 »

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 11:36:45 AM »
It was a long time ago, but I thought someone here tried dumping their copy of this game and couldn't.  I remember they found the VF logo via a tile editor, and that's about it.  It might've been a different forum that tried that, though...Wish I could remember...

But anyways, if it's a bad dump (like from copy protection) I don't think there's anything that can really be done with the ROM.  That issue would have to be dealt with using the original cart and dumping software, I believe.  If it's just an emulation issue it could be fixed by someone who knows what they're doing (I'm sure someone here might).  But on the "bad dump" subject, people have tried to dump a bunch of their games in the past but couldn't due to copy protection or something similar, so even having the original cart wouldn't help a whole lot in this scenario unless someone came along who knew how to crack them.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 11:41:51 AM by Pepper-98 »

codeman38

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 06:36:21 PM »
The existing dump... yeah, it had the same issue that the original dumps of both Digimon games had, where it was the same page of memory repeated over and over and over. Which doesn't exactly lead to a very runnable game.

(And I'm the one who found the VFame logo in it, heh. Posted about it in the Lost Levels forum originally, and then I think I brought it over here...)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 06:37:21 PM by codeman38 »