Author Topic: Digimon Rury  (Read 53846 times)

Sink Penol

• View Profile
Digimon Rury
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2011, 11:45:05 AM »
YES! finally!
I hope the music of this available, too.
Favorite Bootleg Games
* Vast Fame RPGS(Shi Kong Xing Shou, Shui Hu Shen Shou, Xin Feng Shen Bang)
(Unofficial Walkthroughs are on hold)

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
Digimon Rury
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2011, 12:41:40 PM »
Sink Penol
Nov 27 2011, 11:45:05 AM
YES! finally!
I hope the music of this available, too.[/quote]The music is almost all rehashed, judging by the progress I've made into the game.  I hear music from Shi Kong, Digimon 3 (my undumped game), Devil Island and other places.  It doesn't even sound better than the originals...

Azathoth

• View Profile
Digimon Rury
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2011, 05:16:55 PM »
I might have mentioned this in the other Digimon Ruby thread, but this game apparently has the same copy protection (or was at least cracked the same way) as Digimon Sapphire. I'm assuming Sapphire is glitched/broken since it has an auto save every time you defeat a level but Ruby isn't affected by this since it only saves whenever you choose to in the menu. I guess we'll find out if it bugs out after someone spends some time going through it. I think I'm at the second location on real hardware using a cracked pirate copy of the game and haven't ran into any problems.

I don't know if the OP dumped this himself, but it acted the same way that Sapphire did when I was experimenting with it. On my actual cartridge dumper it crashed since the first thing it does is dump the SRAM and both it and Sapphire would crash the software (I guess due to the original copy protection patch having to do with the SRAM). However both could be dumped with a DS and the appropriate hardware/software without any problems.

Sink Penol

• View Profile
Digimon Rury
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2011, 06:42:53 PM »
Qiezei // Yep, I think reused music is minus point in this game, except 1(Normal Battle) theme(This one is much better than Digimon Saphire's one). What music really I want is this.
Favorite Bootleg Games

Barver

• View Profile
Digimon Rury
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2011, 06:41:21 PM »
This might be pointless to ask, but any chance the original Chinese script is still left behind in there?

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
Digimon Rury
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2011, 07:48:42 PM »
Sink Penol
Nov 27 2011, 06:42:53 PM
Qiezei // Yep, I think reused music is minus point in this game, except 1(Normal Battle) theme(This one is much better than Digimon Saphire's one). What music really I want is this.[/quote]Yeah, that one is actually pretty good, along with the second battle theme.  I've been wondering if some of these unrecognizable tracks are original or from previous undiscovered/undumped titles.  I can always record the song if you're interested, though I certainly won't be doing a soundtrack of it at the moment.

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
Digimon Rury
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2011, 08:07:37 PM »
I really like the music with the added percussion and all. Sounds way better on real hardware than in VBA though IMO. D:

Barver

• View Profile
Digimon Rury
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2011, 01:25:37 AM »
What the heck are you supposed to do in the Hot Steaming Desert area? I can't find any sort of exit or path to a boss anywhere. Best I found was some vine Digimon in a chest, but there doesn't seem to be anything else to do in this area.

Edit: Only now that I posted I found a side screen I didn't notice how to get to before. Can't believe how hard it was to notice it.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 01:33:35 AM by Barver »

Azathoth

• View Profile
Digimon Rury
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2011, 03:57:29 AM »
I want to apologize to y'all for not releasing the dump I had made of this game several months ago.

It wasn't that I was trying to be a hoarder, nor a big-tymer. When we had the discussion the unknown GBA pirates thread a while back I got ahold of a friend of mine in China that manufactures cartridges for various systems. When it was all said and done I had to fork out $450 USD total for an order of stuff, including 10 (working, dumpable) copies of Ruby. I was hoping to at least sell most of the copies of Ruby I bought before releasing the ROM since I'm sure nobody would care to buy it if you can download it for free.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 04:02:53 AM by Azathoth »

Sink Penol

• View Profile
Digimon Rury
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2011, 09:03:02 PM »
While I playing Digimon Rury, I found a script problem while in mountain.

In mountain, you can find Dark Crystal on the top of mountain - You need a sword to break it. The sword is protected by Drimogemon, So you have to defeat it to get the sword.

However, you have to visit professor first before you get the sword. If you don't visit professor first and defeat Drimogemon, the game won't proceed.
Favorite Bootleg Games

Arshes91

• View Profile
Digimon Rury
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2012, 08:50:25 PM »
The Rom link is dead so

I Was lucky day to saved the Rom File So Here il completly recovered by me

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42942149/digimon_rury.rar

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
Digimon Rury
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2012, 11:03:07 PM »
Thanks for reuploading the ROM. Now I can hold onto this until I get the right time, or wait until SpaceNinja beats it and upload the ending.

Brn89

• View Profile
Digimon Rury
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2012, 03:48:14 PM »
I thank Arshes for the new link too. Let's hope that this one doesn't become dead either :P
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 03:48:26 PM by Brn89 »
>>mindsConnected<<
The next-generation tech forum.

Arshes91

• View Profile
Digimon Rury
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2012, 06:04:49 PM »
:X  Il Hope with dropbox link will remain as well if it happened again il reupload again. :dance:

Azathoth

• View Profile