Author Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog 4  (Read 4886 times)

Tansut

• View Profile
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
« on: November 14, 2011, 05:13:08 PM »
I just had a quick question about the Sonic the Hedgehog 4 pirate cart, and I suppose by extension any SNES pirate cart.

If it comes in a SNES shell, like in this picture:

Will it work on a US SNES or will I still have to get a converter?  And if I do, would a Game Genie do the trick?

Thanks for the info, folks!

Barver

• View Profile
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 05:34:18 PM »
They all should work normally, no region lockout or something. Don't forget that it's an SNES shell, so a converter would serve no purpose since the cart already fits :)

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 05:50:26 PM »
I think most pirate carts are designed to work on a US SNES. This is a problem for me, as the one I have is European. <_<

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 09:37:56 PM »
Cheetahmen
Nov 14 2011, 05:50:26 PM
I think most pirate carts are designed to work on a US SNES. This is a problem for me, as the one I have is European. <_<[/quote]I think you're right. Like the N64 carts, they have different types of shells depending on the console's region.

somaribros

• View Profile
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 06:08:58 PM »
Such horrible voice acting in that game, SONEEK, SONEEK. I really know that every person who did the voice of Sonic has a way better voice then that(including the voice actor in Sonic's Schoolhouse.)

SonicZfan

• View Profile
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 07:03:31 PM »
somaribros
Mar 9 2012, 06:08:58 PM
Such horrible voice acting in that game, SONEEK, SONEEK. I really know that every person who did the voice of Sonic has a way better voice then that(including the voice actor in Sonic's Schoolhouse.)[/quote]SomariBros Welcome to PGC forums!  However id Like to state two things ( not trying to be a Lawinforcer or anything but ). You Shouldn't Cause a Topic to be reopened after it's inactive for a long time, Only If you have Important info to Contribute. Two, That voice is supposed to be mario lol.
Edit: I kinda Bothered this Closed topic even more didin't i?  :(
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 07:04:26 PM by SonicZfan »

KingPepe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 08:43:27 PM »
SonicZfan, I recommend that you let the staff take care of stuff like this next time. Anyways, closing topic.