Author Topic: DreamGear  (Read 2708 times)

Linkrulezall

• View Profile
DreamGear
« on: November 08, 2011, 01:38:50 PM »
Thought DreamGear was Trump Grand and Jungletac? Seems they have (or had) more than that! Take a look at their archived website specifically, This listing for a now-discontinued 76-in-1 Do my eyes decieve me? War and Dragon Running? And here's a hither-to-unseen DreamGear 60-in-1 that has Panda Adventure, Space Shuttle exploration, and Dragon running (maybe others, the last page is never showed)

And also, the 76-in-1 has Hurry Burry and Dringle, which are by Waixing. and the 60-in-1 has Bar Room Shootout, which as far as we know is by NTDEC.

Seems they have more companies on their side than we thought.

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
DreamGear
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 02:14:35 PM »
Well those Hummer games appear on Trump Grand consoles quite often (I have a couple of Power Joys with them on) along with Inventor games and others - I think Trump Grand licensed games from quite a few companies really. and since so many DreamGear consoles are rebranded Trump Grand stuff, its not surprising to see them on there.

Bar Room Shootout is made by Nice Code though AFAIK - where did you get NTDEC from? Hurry Burry and Dringle are Nice Code too (if you look at the CHR of the Waixing version of Hurry Burry there's a bit of leftover "Nature Color Game" copyright)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 02:15:50 PM by taizou »