Author Topic: Titenic  (Read 3345 times)

Linkrulezall

• View Profile
Titenic
« on: October 28, 2011, 04:35:41 PM »
Figured it was high time Titenic got its own topic, now that it has its own rom (and it's taking over the 15in1 investigation topic). If you haven't already seen it, I made a playthrough of it.
Part 1
Part 2 (needs fixed, Youtube clipped the last few minutes.) Never mind, I fixed it.
Also, it has some really bad programming. There's a glitch throughout the game where you can get up from being dead by mashing everything and another glitch where Rose falls through the floor towards the end of the video. Also, at the very beginning of the rising water level, there's a floating glitch blob in the lower left corner of the screen. What's up with that?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 05:57:33 PM by Linkrulezall »

KingPepe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Titenic
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 05:29:53 PM »
That "glitch blob" thing isn't really a glitch but a broken crate.

Also those crouch moves are very strange. You can do one at any time no matter what state you're in unless you're in the air.

MLX

• View Profile
Titenic
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 05:10:51 AM »
Actually I think it was done on purpose. The boss could throw you in the water. It happens quite a lot.
I don't think it's badly programmed.

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Titenic
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 10:11:07 AM »
Guys i looked at titenic in a hex editor and look what i see:

I think Silvers Lin took part in making Titenic  <_<

KingPepe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Titenic
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 12:04:19 PM »
I don't think he did. Those names there are meant for various enemies/objects in the game. Also the credits don't mention him at all.