Author Topic: Smart Escape  (Read 4108 times)

SonicZfan

• View Profile
Smart Escape
« on: August 21, 2011, 06:55:06 PM »
there's some weird Pirate i found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wR6QHSRB7g
it's by Jungletac i think and it's included in some of the dreamgear famiclones anyone know much about it?

Brn89

• View Profile
Smart Escape
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 04:29:20 AM »
It is weird indeed. Apparently, it's a copy of LoLo for the NES. What system is the game for by the way? Something tells me it's for the Master System.
>>mindsConnected<<
The next-generation tech forum.

SonicZfan

• View Profile
Smart Escape
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 09:40:23 AM »
BrydoRX
Aug 22 2011, 04:29:20 AM
It is weird indeed. Apparently, it's a copy of LoLo for the NES. What system is the game for by the way? Something tells me it's for the Master System.[/quote]Yeah it does look like adventures of Lolo. For example the bridges and the rivers are from lolo, I also think some of the items too, oh and it's a famicom pirate (nes) it's in some of the Dreamgear systems like the 25 in 1 http://www.nesworld.com/pirate-dgear.php
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:41:52 AM by SonicZfan »

Ninja-Kun

• View Profile
Smart Escape
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 12:23:02 PM »
Jungletac stealing data from other games? What a surprise! :P It seems like this game is one of the most passable Jungletac productions. I hope these games get dumped anytime soon.

SonicZfan

• View Profile
Smart Escape
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 01:38:30 PM »
Ninja-Kun
Aug 22 2011, 12:23:02 PM
Jungletac stealing data from other games? What a surprise! :P It seems like this game is one of the most passable Jungletac productions. I hope these games get dumped anytime soon.[/quote]I actually used to have it in one of my famiclones yeah it is decent, kinda confusing at first you think i can send it to be dumped? only thing broken about the thing is the av cables

Ninja-Kun

• View Profile
Smart Escape
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 02:04:04 PM »
Maybe cah4e3 could dump it, that would be pretty cool. I mean, he dumped the DreamGear 75-in-1. You should try to contact him and see if it's possible for him to dump the ROM. His e-mail is cah4e3@gmail.com in case you don't know. You should be aware that he's in Russia, though.

SonicZfan

• View Profile
Smart Escape
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 04:02:49 PM »
Ninja-Kun
Aug 22 2011, 02:04:04 PM
Maybe cah4e3 could dump it, that would be pretty cool. I mean, he dumped the DreamGear 75-in-1. You should try to contact him and see if it's possible for him to dump the ROM. His e-mail is cah4e3@gmail.com in case you don't know. You should be aware that he's in Russia, though.[/quote]I will see what i can do, infact i already know much about him he has a account here called Gome3
and i have emailed him b4 about Desert Storm he never answered perhaps he's busy?  :huh:

Ninja-Kun

• View Profile
Smart Escape
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 04:17:19 PM »
Probably, also your message might be got caught on his spam filter or something. Maybe he will eventually see this thread and answer you :P

SonicZfan

• View Profile
Smart Escape
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 04:19:35 PM »
Lol yeah he gets lots of rom requests im sure thats what happened. Ok then the games will be dumped i hope  :yay: