Author Topic: FS: Chinese Orignals (Biohazard/Resident Evil, FF7, Zelda: TMC, Zelda: LA, etc)  (Read 1343 times)

trenton_net

• View Profile
Hey Everyone,

I'm a pretty big seller of Chinese Famicom games on other forums, and I'm sure some of you might recognize me. But in case you don't, here are some Chinese Originals I have currently for sale:

Biohazard / Resident Evil ($39.99)

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past ($39.99 - Old release pictured, New release comes in a smaller box with updated graphics. I have both in stock)

Final Fantasy 4 (SOLD OUT)

Final Fantasy 7 ($39.99)

World of Warcraft - ($19.99)

World of Warcraft: The burning Crusade - ($19.99)

Everquest - ($9.99)

Alien VS Preditor - (SOLD OUT)

Golden Sun - ($19.99)

The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap - ($39.99)

The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening - ($39.99)

Monster Maker - ($9.99)

Digimon - ($19.99)

Fantasy Star 4 - ($29.99)

Chrono Trigger - ($39.99)

Diablo 2 ($29.99)

BONUS: Buy two or more games and get one of lesser value free! (Based on the lowest value item)

GENERAL CAUTION: All items were purchased directly from the store(s) as new. However, we are talking China (Black market) new. That means each unit was assembled by hand and imperfections or defects on the case, cartridge, label, and product should be expected. In many cases, this just means a slightly crooked label but can range all the way up to a cracked case. It should also be noted that since these titles were developed for Famiclones, there is no guarantee they will work on real Famicom hardware.

Shipping will depend on your location. Payment can be made by PayPal.

Thanks Everyone!