Pirate Discussion > Hacker Center

2K11 Super 16MB Ultra Mega Powerful Joy 210-in-1

(1/5) > >>

Awesome Panda:
Yes, a follow-up to that 105-in-1 mod I did. Basically, I crammed as many games as possible into 16MB (well, you could fit more games on with mapper conversions and getting CNROM and UNROM games to work properly. That and I put a few 384KB games in just because) and I ended up with twice as many games as the original Korean multicart tried to claim. (Well, arguably. Because of a lack of smaller games, there are a couple of hacks but still) Also worth pointing out that I tried to make it 32MB but for whatever reason, it can't load the latter half of the ROM.

Also, I hate to sound like a noob but I haven't got a clue how to make the listing stop after 210. Mainly because I can't be arsed to learn assembly but whatever. Then again, the menu I based it off crashed on the last page so I'm pretty sure it has the same problem.

Link :ninja:

Ninja-Kun:
Yay! I loved your first multi and I'm sure this will be even better :D Downloading...Is it just me or Little Samson is completely glitched? :( Also, I know this is not related to this, but I never realized that the Megaman III bees are the same used on NTDEC's "Go, Benny!". I wonder who stole whom  :rolleyes:

KAGE-008:
Thanks Cheetahmen. I'll try it soon...  ;)

davidstech:
Hmmm... I think I have a VT03 based clone or two - might try burning this to a cart/making a repro from it...

Awesome Panda:
Well if you know how to dump flash carts, I'd send you one. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version