Author Topic: Tom and Jerry 3 GBA?  (Read 389 times)

ShantaeFan123

• View Profile
Tom and Jerry 3 GBA?
« on: March 19, 2024, 11:50:44 PM »
 Hello so a a few days ago on mercari, I found this Tom and Jerry bootleg titled Tom and Jerry 3. I’m only aware of the NES game by Dragon Co. And There’s not much I can explain about it or find and I can’t seem to find any dumps either nor is it on AliExpress. To prove that this is real. Here’s the same picture of the cartridge I found on mercari and a complete copy with the same name

I’m also new here so sorry if I did or said anything wrong but anyways, this does seem interesting and said to myself: could this be the nes classic version or the remake? I was able to find the exact same listing for mercari but that cartridge was the only picture but for the CIB one, there was 2 more pictures here

Those pictures of the CIB and being tested are from carousell.com and yeah. This does not look like a fake version of The officially released Tom and Jerry games but looks more like the Amiga and Atari ST versions of Tom and Jerry or really The game gear and master system Versions of the Tom and Jerry movie based game. This is the best I can provide and if anyone knows anything about this, please let me know!
 Thank you

forgotusername

• View Profile
Re: Tom and Jerry 3 GBA?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 01:09:15 AM »
It appears to be the Master System version running on the homebrew SMSAdvance emulator. It's quite interesting regardless, as I've never seen a single-cartridge GBA bootleg running a Master System game like that (it was common practice for NES games through PocketNES, but not other emulators).

ShantaeFan123

• View Profile
Re: Tom and Jerry 3 GBA?
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 03:15:58 PM »
Nice to know that! Never knew the GBA was powerful enough to handle emulators! Thanks for telling me this