Pirate Discussion > Famicom/NES

Is it possible to convert Pink Jelly to a standard NES?

(1/1)

lancuster:
I wonder if it's possible to remake this short Christmas mini-game from Hummer Team into a standard and understandable look for NES hardware? I could convert the graphics of the game to 2bpp, it remains only to find a person who can rewrite VT03 registers for a standard MMC3 mapper.
Attached below is the original 2Mb *.bin image, as well as a partially cropped (from unnecessary garbage) version and an *.cdl file for FCEUX 2.3.0.

GamerWithQ:
There exists a hack of the game Panda Adventure for the NES/Famicom, aptly named Pink Jelly NES.

lancuster:

--- Quote from: GamerWithQ on April 07, 2024, 04:55:29 PM ---There exists a hack of the game Panda Adventure for the NES/Famicom, aptly named Pink Jelly NES.

--- End quote ---
No, we are talking about a Christmas mini-game, which is only available as a VT03-compatible ROM.

Y2K05:
I was told that UM5678 games cannot be converted to standard NES format, so it has me doubting the possibility of this. Are you sure it's doable?

lancuster:

--- Quote from: Y2K05 on April 22, 2024, 10:21:13 PM ---I was told that UM5678 games cannot be converted to standard NES format, so it has me doubting the possibility of this. Are you sure it's doable?

--- End quote ---
This is a standard VT03 game image, Hummer Team has never made games on UM5678.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version