Author Topic: 183-in-1 Mini Classic Arcade Station roms extracts???  (Read 1946 times)

DreamGear Fan

• View Profile
    • My DreamGear Fan Channel
183-in-1 Mini Classic Arcade Station roms extracts???
« on: May 30, 2021, 03:02:16 PM »
Hello, i want the games from the 183 in 1 Mini Classic Arcade Station. It haves some games with their copyright. Like with Greedy, A Nice Code Game, its have the two players mode in it. Its also have new games that never been extract or dumped yet.

So if anyone have a dump for it, then can you extracts the roms from it and put them in a flie.  ;)

I did some copyright restores for some of the games by looking at pictures of the games. I have a flie featuring them along with screenshots of some games. I also have the games list so you can know what new or old games are included! :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 03:04:08 PM by DreamGear Fan »

forgotusername

• View Profile
Re: 183-in-1 Mini Classic Arcade Station roms extracts???
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 03:47:14 PM »
Old thread, but would it be possible to provide screenshots of every game's title screen on this console? I am currently attempting to restore Nice Code copyright notices myself (see http://bootleg.games/BGC_Forum/index.php?topic=3197), and this console is a bit difficult to find now (I didn't buy it when it released as it has the most abysmal emulation I've ever seen...)