Author Topic: The Red "全彩中文" Sintax Strip  (Read 119 times)

瓜瓜龍

• If I said it before 2019, it's probably wrong
    • View Profile
The Red "全彩中文" Sintax Strip
« on: January 06, 2021, 09:33:36 PM »
I've seen a red strip on a few Sintax games that says "全彩中文". I know that many companies mark their games with that text, but recently I've seen a company that uses a strip with a design identical to Sintax's. Is there any relation, or is it just coincidence? I'll include pictures showing what I am referring to
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 11:51:28 PM by 瓜瓜龍 »

yy小龙虾

• Vast Fame
    • View Profile
Re: The Red "全彩中文" Sintax Strip
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 10:18:55 PM »
This red strip "全彩中文" often appears on the cover of some Chinese GBA cartridges (and it's always upright), especially on Pokemon carts. I don't think it has any contact with Sintax, at least on GBA carts.

瓜瓜龍

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 11:31:13 PM »
Ah thanks. I think that multi cart I posted a picture of might have sega genesis games on it. Those to my knowledge are usually encrypted when put on gba carts. Do those Chinese Pokemon GBC carts have encryption as well?

yy小龙虾

• Vast Fame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 11:49:02 PM »
Chinese Pokemon GBC carts(Sintax GB game) usually have encryption; the Chinese Pokemon GBA carts as well, they may be made by some unknown companies in mainland China.

dzd

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 12:27:03 AM »
全彩中文 mean have color and the game's text is Chinese,You can see this on a lot of game cartridges, and this has nothing to do with Sintax.

瓜瓜龍

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 12:27:57 PM »
Yes, I am aware of that. It was the fact that the red strip seen on Sintax's gbc carts was identical in design to the red strip seen on the gba carts that made me curious. Many companies have their own design for how they add that mark to their games