Author Topic: Oneself Play BBD Carts  (Read 7885 times)

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Oneself Play BBD Carts
« on: March 28, 2020, 08:26:18 PM »
I got a cartridge for the English version of "Digimon 2001" by "BBD" not too long ago and saw that the label says "by oneself play". I did a little digging and saw that someone was selling what appears to be "Mark of the Wolves" by "BBD" with the same "by oneself play" sign. It was a bit harder to tell on that one though, since the seller took the picture with really bad resolution. When I load "Digimon 2001" it boots with a "BBD" logo and the cart looks like it predates any dump of the game, so I think that these "oneself play" guys must have had some sort of contact with "BBD" (oneself play is probably just an alias for "BBD"). I was wondering if anyone else here has seen carts with this same sign. So far I have only seen "BBD" games with it, but it seems possible to me that these guys may have released other games in these carts. I'll include pictures of the carts I mentioned previously.

dzd

• View Profile
Re: Oneself Play BBD Carts
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 11:39:56 PM »
Is the game GB or GBA? Because as far as I know, there are some gb games that use gba shells, but when they run with gba they are gb games. For example, some sintax games are like this.

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Oneself Play BBD Carts
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 03:54:30 PM »
These are gb games that use gba shells. They seem to have BBD's copy protection, and they have the original custom logos, so I don't think these are pirate carts