Author Topic: Top 5 or Top 10 Robot NES bootlegs?  (Read 3406 times)

Arcade-Elite

• View Profile
Top 5 or Top 10 Robot NES bootlegs?
« on: September 13, 2020, 03:00:47 AM »
So i was going threw my NES collection to see what Sci fi robot games i could play and realized i dont have many. And was thinking do you guys know any good NES bootleg or hack's that are Sci Fi robot or space suit games? Top 5 or 10? I could only find metroid hacks when i searched online.

Blue Erazor

• New Gold K Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Top 5 or Top 10 Robot NES bootlegs?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 06:56:50 AM »
Robot or Space Bootlegs? Don't know about that, but I can give you some that I think fit into that category. Hope these are what you're looking for.

basically some english guy who likes bootlegs and hacks, what you see is what you get.

guyzis

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 05:04:35 PM »
Don't forget Alien vs Predator by SNT/Nice Code!

Blue Erazor

• New Gold K Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 05:38:01 PM »
I don't think that's dumped (is it? I don't know)
basically some english guy who likes bootlegs and hacks, what you see is what you get.

guyzis

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 06:50:50 PM »
And I'm too lazy to check whether it's dumped or not, so I'll just throw in Galactic Crusader, a shitty space butterfly-themed shoot'em up. Eh, fair enough.

Arcade-Elite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 10:31:14 PM »
Thanks guys i will check these out, which ones you think are the best?

Arcade-Elite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 11:15:08 PM »
ok so i have checked out those 4 and Robot i think is the best, even tho Xing ji wu si has good character design's the broken game play kill's it for me. Super robot just jumps its ok i guess and warship is just an night arrow hack that is birds and a bow and arrow? Cool that these games have been made tho. This got me thinking has there ever been a NES Robo Warrior/Bomber king hack? with new levels and maybe new bosses? And i checked the AVP nice code bootleg looks good enough to play, if the nes rom has been dumped maybe some one like pacnsac dave can translate it or any other better hackers. They could probably improve on the graphics and maybe make more levels and have a ending boss.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 11:39:20 PM by Arcade-Elite »

guyzis

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2020, 06:33:08 AM »
Well, youtuber Yahweasel has a playlist where he has the script google translated, if pacnsacdave were to translate it he'd probably beg for money at his Patreon page, I know him very well.

Blue Erazor

• New Gold K Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2020, 06:46:49 AM »
Yeah, well at least the other FREE hacks that pacnsacdave has on his site are kinda good in a way, for example his translation of Double Dragon 3, which is even better than the official, and he even polished up some bootlegs too. But yeah Arcade-Elite, glad I could be of help to you with those ROMS :)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 06:48:48 AM by Blue Erazor »

guyzis

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2020, 06:53:53 AM »
...I'd rather go with the janky google translation xD

Blue Erazor

• New Gold K Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2020, 08:00:04 AM »
Yeah, it seems that for every translated game, there's an even better mistranslated version XD

Arcade-Elite

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2020, 06:33:07 PM »
Yeah if pacnsacdave made it free to download i could put it on a cart as long as it is not mapper 36, i cant get that mapper to work on any board. I tried getting help to hack a mapper 36 to an easyer mapper but no luck, i was trying to get Strike wolf or Police man made.

guyzis

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2020, 07:21:47 PM »
When he doesn't get enough sales he gives his paid stuff for free. (WoW translation)

Arcade-Elite

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2020, 02:17:03 PM »
yeah i am still waiting for gremlins to be free to download, if i could get the rom i can get it made. I found his batman vs predator on ebay and the retro freak dumped the rom so there regular mappers. I think BvsP was quantum fighter rom.