Author Topic: FC188 dump  (Read 2245 times)

arcnor

• View Profile
FC188 dump
« on: September 09, 2020, 07:07:20 AM »
Hello, newcomer here!

I got this little "gem" a few days back because I mistook it for the original LDKGame system. It's called a "FC188":

It seems to be a VT system as it contains many games from Nice Code at least. It also has a strange peculiarity, a microSD card reader at the back, but the "SD" is actually a PCB with a few bridges on it. Without the "SD" inserted you get 10 games instead of 188, although I'm sure this is not a novelty of this one.

I was wondering if anybody has dumped it already? And if nobody has done so, are there any explanations as to how to do so? I probably have the hardware, but to be honest I haven't done any dumping like this one before (with the chip still on the board). In case it helps the NAND is a S29GL128N10 and there are exposed pads on the board, which is nice.

BTW, I'm actually interested in the "Twin Cards" game that's contained inside, I've this version online but it's not the same as the one contained on the FC188, so if anybody has a newer dump that contains the game I'd be interested to see it, thanks!

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 07:09:04 AM by arcnor »