Author Topic: Cube Tech: On the Hunt for any console/handheld containing these marvelous hacks  (Read 4745 times)

Blue Erazor

• New Gold K Owner
    • View Profile
As the title suggests, I am on a mission to hunt down any console containing Cube Tech's (rather impressive btw) advanced hacks of NES games, we know that there are at least 3 existing handhelds containing said hacks, and I know for a fact that a particular variant of the MIWI also contains them. Also if anyone knows of hacks the Bootleg Game community haven't even seen before, feel free to tell me about them.
Also sorry if this sounds long winded, I'm just really interested in these hacks :)
basically some english guy who likes bootlegs and hacks, what you see is what you get.

kelvin donna

• Company Name: Satervest
    • View Profile
i don't give a crud.

more importantly, which console features these games?
i hate all media of the world, so i just moved to eurasia.

Blue Erazor

• New Gold K Owner
    • View Profile
I think the Taikee Mini Arcade has them, and some variant of the Thumbs Up (UK) mini arcade machine has them. Not so sure of any others, I'll let you know if I find any more :)
basically some english guy who likes bootlegs and hacks, what you see is what you get.

kelvin donna

• View Profile
Cube Tech's website restored
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2020, 09:57:24 AM »
hey, i have a treat for all cubetac fans...

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
https://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Arcade-Retro-Arcade-Machine-X-Playable-Mini-Arcade-300-Retro-Style-Games-Bui/383598620522?hash=item5950426f6a:g:OBcAAOSwkCRe7dUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak8uaB20cjI

Are those the same as this? Based on what I see on the wiki, this has some Cube stuff (not that I know much about their stuff, I am not really a Famicom guy)

kelvin donna

• View Profile
sorry, these devices do not deliver satisfaction.

here is one device, that contains many cube tech hacks called ritmix RZX 13g:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWSP-V_kYtU

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Define "many". The device I showed has a few. For an example at 14:43 in the video it shows off "Earth Defender", which shares the name of a Cube Tech hack (according to the wiki) and matches the description of being a hack of Exerion

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Define "many". The device I showed has a few. For an example at 14:43 in the video it shows off "Earth Defender", which shares the name of a Cube Tech hack (according to the wiki) and matches the description of being a hack of Exerion
blablablablablablablabla!
forget everything, these 2 devices were scams of the 204 in 1 handhelds!
i don't want to hear about those devices again!

Look man. I came forward and tried to help you, and backed up why I thought it would help with facts, and you still decided to be pretty unpleasant. That two week break of yours does not seem like it has changed you one bit

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
I accept your apology kelvin. Though I only mentioned one machine when you say I said two. I was just asking Blue Erazor if it was a rebranding of the stuff he mentioned.

kelvin donna

• View Profile
actually, when you go to that post from me, there is a handheld, that can deliver satisfaction:
http://bootleg.games/BGC_Forum/index.php?topic=2804.msg20699#msg20699

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Thank you. However I don't really plan on looking into Cube Technology stuff that much right now. My main focus will always be on GBA/GBA stuff. I was mostly just interested in speaking with a new member to the forum, since most new members don't seem to post much