Author Topic: Ankos' Games  (Read 10933 times)

Ankos

• Feel free to ask me anything via PM or Email
    • View Profile
Re: Ankos' Games
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2021, 04:08:35 PM »
Here's a rip of Pokemon Gold 2 by Makon Soft, the original version of Pokemon Adventure. It was suggested by Taizou in the discord that an overdump of a multicart containing this game might contain the ROM, which was a correct prediction. This should work in hhugboy using unlicensed compatibility mode "NT (Makon) new"

Edit: Here's a rip of Fire Dragon from a generic multicart. It seems similar to the GYY version, but it does not include their logo
« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 09:49:12 PM by Ankos »

Ankos

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2021, 05:02:28 PM »
A while back I was trying to buy a Sintax game, but the seller sent me this one instead. It isn't what I was looking for, but maybe someone else will enjoy this. Use an emulator that works with Sintax stuff for this one

Ankos

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2021, 08:30:52 PM »
Reposting because this got taken down when the forums crashed. Its a hack of Primal Rage. Patch it over that game

Ankos

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2022, 04:10:09 PM »
A friend of mine let me borrow his multicart with Digimon Crystal 3 by Makon. I dumped the Chinese version earlier, but here's the English one for anyone curious. Use hhugboy with unlicensed copy protection mode set to NT (Makon) new

Edit: looks like the levels are different (or at least rearranged) in this version when compared to the other one I ripped. The other one has the same first level as Digimon 2
Edit: looks like the earlier rip of Digimon Crystal 3 I posted (the one with Digimon 2 levels) was in MAME, but that version has copy protection
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 04:46:47 PM by Ankos »

Ankos

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2022, 05:27:50 PM »
Here's a couple of previously undumped variants of BBD games. They should work in Taizou's hhugboy if you turn on BBD unlicensed compatibility mode. Startled 911 was made in very poor taste in my opinion

Ankos

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2022, 09:18:47 PM »
Here's a couple more games. Adventure Digimon 7 2002 is "2003 Digimom Sapphii" with a different title screen. That one will run on hhugboy if the unlicensed compatibility mode is set to Sintax. Pokemon Pearl is an elusive Makon title. That one will work on hhugboy if you set the unlicensed compatibility mode to NT (Makon) new. Both of these are the English versions of the games. With this all known and identified Makon Pokemon games are dumped in at least one language in their original form

Ankos

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2022, 01:23:34 PM »
Here's the pre-Gowin version of Lost Trip. It's called Top Secret, it was made by the same people who made the Mega Drive port of Fire Dragon called Link Dragon. There is another version of this dumped from the Vast Fame multicarts, but that version does not have a copyright date or the Songtly and Jumbo intro. This ROM will work in some emulators without any tricks, but for hhugboy turn on Li Cheng unlicensed copy protection mode and it should work. It was made in 1993, almost a decade before a lot of the GBC unlicensed games

Ankos

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2022, 03:12:08 PM »
I've heard this is hard to find. I just ripped this off of a multi of mine, it's a translation of Pokemon Gold

Ankos

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2022, 11:25:13 PM »
A while back a friend of mine and I bought some Telefang 2 English translations. My friend dumped those. Here is my dump for a different Telefang 2 translation, this time in German