Author Topic: Goodbye  (Read 456 times)

guyzis

• I changed my flavor text!
    • View Profile
    • Bootleg Games Chat
Goodbye
« on: March 07, 2020, 03:08:36 PM »
Personally I wouldn't like to leave the place I'd been fighting hard to take part in and not be forgotten, but it's just that life has been mocking me and robbing time from me! I've been very busy lately, and in a day I perform various activities, but since now I have little time I've got to choose between being online and spending the little time left with friends, family etc. obviously I'm going to choose real life! Before this happened the time I was spending in these two places was equal, but now I can't! I hope I ain't making you upset friends, mainly kelvin, but this place is just a hobby and looks like I am in a bad situation.

KingPepe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 09:29:38 PM »
Had to move this topic here since "Community" is intended for topics related to the forum itself and not users.

Anyways, sorry to see you go. I kind of understand the fact that real life has to take priority. I hope everything gets better for you!

guyzis

• View Profile
    • Bootleg Games Chat
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 09:39:33 AM »
Oops, sorry for the wrong section. This leave will be only temporary tho; *hopefully* i'll be back in the next month.

kelvin donna

• Company Name: Satervest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 01:49:10 PM »
no, stay here please
Hacks based on Classics, since 2018

guyzis

• View Profile
    • Bootleg Games Chat
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2020, 10:20:05 AM »
I'm back! (I think) With the ascension of Coronavirus many events around the world are going to be either delayed or cancelled altogether, and that also means most of my life problems. YAY!

guyzis

• View Profile
    • Bootleg Games Chat
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 11:05:17 PM »
Ya also a footy fan? Well, i'm more like a Captain Tsubasa fan, but not matter, since science is advancing quickly:

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-warm-weather-study.html

kelvin donna

• Company Name: Satervest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2020, 02:38:03 PM »
actually, spoiler alert, the reason why the European championship this year will be moved to following year is that the European championship needs many People and so on to organize, so i'll take that comment with the summer back.
Hacks based on Classics, since 2018

guyzis

• View Profile
    • Bootleg Games Chat
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2020, 07:31:07 PM »
Off-topic: there has been lots of fights involving CT and Inazuma Eleven fans. Actual footy fans aren't on it because "anime is the same as cartoons", "anime are all the same", "anime is for weebs", etc.

guyzis

• View Profile
    • Bootleg Games Chat
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2020, 10:04:26 PM »
(In case you wonder why my english isnot good here, read  below)

Recently my pc crashed!  So what do  i do?  Well befoore the crash i put all my stuff in onnedrive soo goal 3 hackk is okk, since i can view thiss from my phone but thee android hack tools suck siince theyre more like viewer tools  instead oof hack tools, soo gooal 3 production will have to be halted  . the only thing i can think of is that i rrelease it in an unfinished state for the peoples here to coontinue wiiht me as a leader

Oh and since ii`m not used to touchscreen control  i bouught a REALLY cheap keyboard  with sucks aand now my english is a broken mess. Oh  well.

Never mind, fixed!

« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 01:10:36 AM by guyzis »