Author Topic: Interesting Firecore Discovery  (Read 977 times)

The Unlicensed Game Otaku

• View Profile
Interesting Firecore Discovery
« on: April 30, 2023, 12:50:37 PM »
Earlier today I was browsing around Google Images trying to find unlicensed cartridges to buy & discovered this oddity.

P.S. Please understand I spent 3 hours looking for any other photo of this cartridge with no luck so I had to copy the image directly from the listing so the photo might be low quality

Arctic Circle System

• View Profile
Re: Interesting Firecore Discovery
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2023, 05:34:44 PM »
Earlier today I was browsing around Google Images trying to find unlicensed cartridges to buy & discovered this oddity.

P.S. Please understand I spent 3 hours looking for any other photo of this cartridge with no luck so I had to copy the image directly from the listing so the photo might be low quality

Oh wow, that's quite interesting. It looks quite similar to the AtGames Firecore cartridges that were sometimes bundled with some of AtGames' older cartridge-based Firecore consoles. They're quite rare nowadays because AtGames never made many of the bundles, a lot of them were exclusive to stores like Sam's Club. I'll have to find some pictures of them sometimes. I do have one of these cartridges, though I don't have anything to dump it with yet. ~Cherri