Author Topic: Emulator for running SKOB's Fire Emblem  (Read 2452 times)

guyzis

Emulator for running SKOB's Fire Emblem
« on: November 06, 2019, 12:58:36 PM »

It won't turn on on my emulator. It says "invalid rom size 20" or something among the lines. What could've gone wrong?

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Emulator for running SKOB's Fire Emblem
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 01:35:58 PM »
Some emulators that are good for running unlicensed Gameboy games are the Gambatte Emulator, Taizou's hhugboy, and the BGB Emulator. (I am assuming you are using the VBA Emulator, which does not work as well as the other ones I mentioned for unlicensed games.)

guyzis

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 01:53:00 PM »
Some emulators that are good for running unlicensed Gameboy games are the Gambatte Emulator, Taizou's hhugboy, and the BGB Emulator. (I am assuming you are using the VBA Emulator, which does not work as well as the other ones I mentioned for unlicensed games.)
I tested it with hhugboy and VBA, no good. Also you said that they "are good for running", not that they WILL run my rom. Sorry if i was rude, but i'm being sincere. I'll test if it works on my mobile phone (MeBoy Emulator), since it runs games that VBA can't.

Edit: After some manual inspection i THINK i've figured out that my rom of it sucks and that probably own a bad dump, so no need to check it on mobile, probably broken. I would like a rom of it for me to check on a Hex Editor.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 02:01:04 PM by guyzis »

guyzis

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 08:21:41 AM »
Oh well. It's solved now. Locking topic.