Author Topic: Power Games/2010 Powerzone 111-in-1 dumping.  (Read 3220 times)

Diode

• View Profile
Power Games/2010 Powerzone 111-in-1 dumping.
« on: October 16, 2019, 07:20:04 PM »
There are 3 versions of this 111 in 1 that I know. I have 2 versions, one is in the 2010 Powerzone Famiclone, and the other one I have is a Cartridge for the Power Games Famiclone. The last one which I don't have is like the Power Games(Still called Power Games), but the cartridge that it comes with is smaller and has different games bundled in. The manufacturing date on the Power games cart says that it was made in 2004-6, for the Powerzone I am not sure. Did anybody dump all of them? I don't see any on the internet. I don't have dumping equipment, what is a good tool for dumping famiclone multicarts? Also, how can I dump a rom from a Famiclone console? If you have one of these things, please dump them.

(I don't feel like taking pictures of my stuff, bc I am lazy):

What I have:

What I don't have:

guyzis

Re: Power Games/2010 Powerzone 111-in-1 dumping.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 07:44:56 PM »
Why don't you send these carts to cah4e3? He gotta have the equipment to dump games.

EpicGamerPhrog

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 03:31:35 PM »
Hello, I am looking for the names and the true title screens and screenshots of the game, I know its a lot but I want to document all of these games, would you be so kind as to help me?  ;D

Diode

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 10:20:03 AM »
Hello, I am looking for the names and the true title screens and screenshots of the game, I know its a lot but I want to document all of these games, would you be so kind as to help me?  ;D
Just recently, I got all the variations of these consoles/carts. Also the Powerzone version has the game built-in only, no cartridge included with that. Also one of the other consoles cartridges only works on the bootleg penguin console, therefore can't run on real hardware. What is the best dumper for these types of things?(Sorry for asking this again...) I would like to help too!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 11:04:20 AM by DrDiode »

kelvin donna

• Company Name: Satervest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2021, 11:17:38 AM »
Why don't you send these carts to cah4e3? He gotta have the equipment to dump games.
it's because cah4e3 hasn't made a dump since late 2019
i hate all media of the world, so i just moved to eurasia.