Author Topic: Fire Emblem 3 by Waixing dump request  (Read 5810 times)

guyzis

Fire Emblem 3 by Waixing dump request
« on: September 26, 2019, 04:53:30 PM »
Hello! I'm guyzis, no need to welcome me, as i was already here before even registering. I just registered because i have a Waixing related question. While browsing through the pages of nesbbs, i saw a Fire Emblem game that the website claims to be by Waixing. Is this true? And, can someone please give me the link? There is a download button, but it takes me to a pan.baidu page, which asks for login username and password. In other words, it's jammed. Can someone help me?

Link to the Baidu Drive page i mentioned: https://pan.baidu.com/s/14QQSH8Clhv8zBAuDxBBJ9w#list/path=%2F%E6%B8%B8%E6%88%8F%2FFC%2FROM%2F2801-2900/2892

Link to FC Pic nesbbs: http://fcpic.nesbbs.com/GamePic.asp?gameid=2892

Also sorry for my poor english. It's not my first language

D-Pad Doc

• Formerly Neomysterion Prime
    • View Profile
    • My Wordpress
Re: Fire Emblem 3 by Waixing dump request
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 06:36:40 PM »
As per the game's startup screen, it's indeed by Waixing. Here's the ROM for Huo Yan Wen Zhang - Sheng Zhan De Xi Pu.

I do have the Fire Emblem III title screen hack variant as well, but it's a bad ROM. I haven't been able to get that work on FCEUX (emulator closes every time I start up the ROM), Nestopia (gives malformed or unsupported mapper error), and NintendulatorNRS. I apologize greatly, but I didn't want to give you a non-working product.

I'll still keep looking for working ROM of the hack variant.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 06:51:48 PM by D-Pad Doc »

^ Link to my game collection (may be slightly out of date).

guyzis

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 10:01:03 AM »
No need to apologize, not your fault. Anyway continue searching. I think the pan baidu drive thingy has the variant, but since i can't download from panbaidu i'm failed. Oh well. Thanks. And sorry for the somewhat late reply.

NewRisingSun

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 11:01:29 AM »
Another game developed by Mars Productions, from the looks and sounds of it.

Here are both versions. (And I would say that 聖火徽章 III is the main and 火焰纹章: 圣战的系谱 is the hack variant, but whatever.)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 11:07:30 AM by NewRisingSun »

guyzis

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 12:27:57 PM »
Woah. I am now surprised.  And this doesn't look like Mars stuff, actually to me looks more like SNT stuff. Thanks. I'll download.

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2019, 01:06:25 AM »
(And I would say that 聖火徽章 III is the main and 火焰纹章: 圣战的系谱 is the hack variant, but whatever.)

ES-1100, which is the second title, was released first. It even contains a small intro before the title screen, which ES-1107 lacks.