Author Topic: Translation help for Stone age numen born  (Read 135 times)

El vato

• View Profile
Translation help for Stone age numen born
« on: September 21, 2019, 05:41:37 PM »
So I've been  playing  the game  stone age numen born for gbc and I remembered why I stopped playing it.
It's because it's all in Chinese! ( I don't know how to read Chinese and I've just been winging it so far but now I'm stuck. Could someone  please  translate these dialogues for me? That really help me out.
Ps. I've been using cheat codes to beef my team up.

ElkFish

• View Profile
Re: Translation help for Stone age numen born
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 02:36:05 PM »
I've heard there are some auto translating emulators in development. Alternatively you could use the handwrite option in google translate to translate your text.
(玛丽娜:要见壳恢复光亮,一定要阿布洞里的神圣之水。嗯!Marina: To see the shell return to light, be sure to sacred water in Abu Cave. Ok!)
 Neither of these would give you perfect translations, but they would at the very least give you some idea of what is going on in the game. To my knowledge Stone Age is based on an old PC game so maybe you could look into whether or not that had an English release. I also once saw a screenshot of a Sintax version of this game and I know they translated a lot of their games, but I don't think much has surafced about any release of that game. I'll include a picture of the Sintax box, but I don't remember where I downloaded it.