Author Topic: Selling a bunch of bootleg stuff  (Read 2354 times)

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
Selling a bunch of bootleg stuff
« on: September 10, 2019, 01:19:21 AM »
Gonna try to sell off some bootleg hardware in the off-chance anyone's interested. Prices are in pound sterling and I'm willing to listen to offers, though I will have to add shipping costs. I apologise in advance, but having had issues with shipping items internationally without tracking I want to make sure they arrive; I'll look at the prices if any offers come in. I think the rule of thumb is that it'd be about £5 in the UK and £10 in the rest of the world, though I can discuss prices on that stuff if it's an issue.

From left-to-right, top-to-bottom:

Gamezone II 86-in-1 (Includes about 65 games. Box is somewhat tatty and the plastic window on the front was sellotaped onto it when I got the thing)
£10

Q'Boy controller famiclone system (box is slightly damaged, includes Super Cartridge Version 1)
£25

16-bit Super Drive Mega Drive clone (5 games built-in)
£15

Mini Joystick (80-in-1)
£5. I'd actually like to get this one dumped though, but from what I've heard ABL devices are particularly hard to work with.

X Games II (128 in 1, actually includes about 90 games. Has a cartridge slot on the back)
£5

Coolbaby 129 in 1 handheld (TV-out included but hardware lacks triangle sound channel)
£10

Power Joy Streamline (includes manual and second controller, no cart slot. 60 in 1 I think)
£5

If you're interested in any of these items, make sure to PM me on the forum, if you have any queries about the items feel free to ask here.