Author Topic: E-Mail Issues  (Read 3684 times)

KingPepe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
E-Mail Issues
« on: September 04, 2019, 07:57:32 PM »
If you've used a hotmail/live e-mail to sign up with an account, chances were you weren't receiving any e-mails. It turns out they were filtering out our e-mails before it could even get to the inbox. Recently, I've switched the e-mail used in these messages and it should be working now. (However, I've had it end up in the junk mail folder so you may want to whitelist us to prevent that from happening)

If you use a different e-mail and have not gotten e-mails from us, try it now and check your spam folders just in case. If this issue seems to persist, let me know.

MWK1

Re: E-Mail Issues
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 02:36:55 PM »
I'll post here even if my situation isn't 100% about email issue, but it corresponds, so sorry in advance.. kinda...

As you may already know, I've been away for long time and today, when I came back, I saw that old forums became something tapatalk-like-view-only thingy or something (doesn't matter), so then I ended up here AND I tried to log in into my account, which is MWK >> http://bootleg.games/BGC_Forum/index.php?action=profile;u=532

Unfortunately I CAN'T... non of the passwords match and looks like non of my emails also, since they aren't triggering a password recovery procedure giving me "no such email in database" simple message instead :'(

That's why I registered this account as a backup to let you know that I can't get in from my old account which I hopefully get back into if someone from the staff here will help me sort this out.

Thank you!

edit:: I can provide all emails via PM to Administration if needed.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 02:38:58 PM by MWK1 »

KingPepe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 11:45:19 AM »
Did you get a PM on the old Tapatalk forums? That should give you the new password for this forum. (Which you should be able to reset after you log in)

MWK

• ContraBanda.eu
    • View Profile
    • www.mwk1.prv.pl
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 06:29:35 PM »
It worked! THANK YOU KingPepe 8)