Author Topic: VT03 games fail to show up correctly in Nintendulator (as well as speed issues)  (Read 2800 times)

autumnfox98

• View Profile
Hello, I'm having issues with the Nintendulator:

1. The speed for emulating games isn't that good, as all of the games I try to emulate aren't very fast.

2. VT03 games don't show up well in the emulator, sometimes it just shows a black screen, other it'll show garbled graphics?

Is there any way to combat these problems?

NewRisingSun

• View Profile
1. No, there is no general way to make the emulator faster. If only VTxx games run slow, disable "Sound->Low-Pass Filter OneBus PCM".
2. Press F10 to open the Header Editor, and make sure that "Console Type" of your ROM image is actually set to VT03. I do not know what the source for your ROM files is, but the ones in Project Plug'n Play are already correctly headered.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 04:55:23 AM by NewRisingSun »

autumnfox98

• View Profile
1. No, there is no general way to make the emulator faster. If only VTxx games run slow, disable "Sound->Low-Pass Filter OneBus PCM".
2. Press F10 to open the Header Editor, and make sure that "Console Type" of your ROM image is actually set to VT03. I do not know what the source for your ROM files is, but the ones in Project Plug'n Play are already correctly headered.

1. Both VTxx and NES games run slow.
2. Fixed, thanks.

NewRisingSun

• View Profile
Then there is nothing you can do.

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
2. Fixed, thanks.
Seems you are using a very old computer. Because on my Core i3 laptop I can run any games on the emulator without any stuttering.

autumnfox98

• View Profile
2. Fixed, thanks.
Seems you are using a very old computer. Because on my Core i3 laptop I can run any games on the emulator without any stuttering.

The computer I'm using is from 2016, and has 2GB RAM.