Author Topic: I'm looking for Keitai Denjuu Telefang - Power/Speed Version for GBC (spanish)  (Read 2662 times)

Mayro

• View Profile
I'm looking for this spanish roms/dumps for GBC:
Keitai Denjuu Telefang - Speed Version (Pokemon Jade)
Keitai Denjuu Telefang - Power Version (Pokemon Diamante)
Thanks.

Shenznanjing5x3lefami

• I like prayers of heavenly chinese dragon spirits.
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of fire church
There is a non-working dump of the Spanish version of ,telefang: power version called Pokemon Diamante here: https://forum.telefang.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1193&p=9880&hilit=Telefang+spanish#p9880. It does not go past the title screen and the title screen has glitchey graphics.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 06:12:04 AM by Qurna5 »
Datakomainulionexcel3

guyzis

Bump followed by a question! What languages were the GBC Telefang games on? There's the original Japanese version, then a Chinese but then the bootleggers used the chinese one to make English, on top of that there was a german one and now this Spanish?

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
The Spanish and German versions were known about for many years. No other translations are known to exist. According to taizou the company that did the translations is the same one as the NGCA Vast Fame translations. He also said that the copy protection on the dump I posted of Spanish Diamond uses a different copy protection than normal, so that is why it does not work in hhugboy

guyzis

Welp. Seriously no one can crack that protection?

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
There is no such thing as a game with copy protection that cannot be cracked. I sent that ROM over to Tulunk Village because I know there are talented people on that site who can fix broken games. The fact that taizou has seen the ROM means that he'll likely attempt to crack the copy protection as well. However the process is not easy. It'll probably take a lot of time and hard work to get that ROM to work. I am grateful that they are willing to do this, since I do not have the knowledge to do that sort of thing, and have no clue where I would learn how to do it