Author Topic: ATGAMES Originals Dead Links  (Read 7869 times)

Gamerone

• View Profile
ATGAMES Originals Dead Links
« on: February 12, 2019, 04:01:32 PM »
Does anybody have the links to Atgames Originals they are down.
heres the link to the post https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/pgc_forums/atgames-originals-t317.html
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 04:04:40 PM by Gamerone »

ThatDamnNekomimi

• Professional Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: ATGAMES Originals Dead Links
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 10:11:35 PM »
Lunarians? More like Losers!

kelvin donna

• Company Name: Satervest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 12:13:28 PM »
i have a problem,  >:( these games dont work
on the emulators, all (except bomber) show up as ChuChu Rocket and there is a black screen, No Sprites, No Background, Nothing!

Please Help
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 12:17:38 PM by kelvin donna »
i hate all media of the world, so i just moved to eurasia.

jlaine3333

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 04:24:03 PM »
does anyone here gota copy of sparkling truffle for the atgames thing thanks

ThatDamnNekomimi

• Professional Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2022, 01:13:27 AM »
Necroposting possibly but whatever. I did stumble across this on Reddit's r/roms.https://drive.google.com/file/d/12LWvREqx4sga2_lDT9Yir7vWp9zeFIwA/view
Lunarians? More like Losers!

alexparr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2022, 03:40:32 AM »
I did stumble across this on Reddit's r/roms.https://drive.google.com/file/d/12LWvREqx4sga2_lDT9Yir7vWp9zeFIwA/view
Yep, that's my archive! I just recently created this account because despite everything, there's always room for improvement, and I'm currently looking through these forums to try and find more of these games.

Gamerone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2022, 11:31:14 AM »
Necroposting possibly but whatever. I did stumble across this on Reddit's r/roms.https://drive.google.com/file/d/12LWvREqx4sga2_lDT9Yir7vWp9zeFIwA/view
Thanks for sharing!

Gamerone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2022, 11:42:38 AM »
on the emulators, all (except bomber) show up as ChuChu Rocket and there is a black screen, No Sprites, No Background, Nothing!

Please Help
Got them to work with this (a majority of them)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 11:47:23 AM by Gamerone »

jlaine3333

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2022, 11:08:56 PM »
Still looking for sparkling truffle rom

Arctic Circle System

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2023, 04:16:51 AM »
There is a fork of Genesis Plus GX that apparently runs Firecore-enhanced and Firecore-exclusive titles fairly well.

I do have some questions about the Firecore SOAC, though. What company makes it? According to this page, it was made by Digital Media Cartridge Ltd./DMC as a successor to the RedKid and RedKid 2, and that its actual name is Titan, before being succeeded by the Monkey King line (though I don't see anything about that being used in any Genesis clones). Is that right? There's a fair bit of conflicting information out there about this. ~Cherri

kelvin donna

• Company Name: Satervest
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2023, 09:20:21 AM »
There is a fork of Genesis Plus GX that apparently runs Firecore-enhanced and Firecore-exclusive titles fairly well.

I do have some questions about the Firecore SOAC, though. What company makes it? According to this page, it was made by Digital Media Cartridge Ltd./DMC as a successor to the RedKid and RedKid 2, and that its actual name is Titan, before being succeeded by the Monkey King line (though I don't see anything about that being used in any Genesis clones). Is that right? There's a fair bit of conflicting information out there about this. ~Cherri
that's good.
i wish this core would  be available for the miyoo cfw for powkiddy q90.
i hate all media of the world, so i just moved to eurasia.

Arctic Circle System

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2023, 05:46:00 PM »

Please Help

The ChuChu Rocket thing is because the headers are just ripped from some old ChuChu Rocket homebrew game. The black screen is because these aren't compatible with standard Mega Drive hardware. Rather they use some graphical "enhancements" from the DMC Firecore GOAC AtGames' Firecore systems use. Unfortunately AtGames is incompetent so all of the games and graphics suck, though I'd be interested in seeing what a demoscene group could do with it. Anywho, this also means they aren't compatible with standard emulators. However, they are (probably) compatible with a fork of Genesis Plus GX named Genesis Plus GX-Cyclone, which is designed to emulate Firecore games, though it's a bit behind GPGX mainline so using it as your daily driver for Genesis emulation may not be the best idea. ~Cherri

Arctic Circle System

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2023, 05:49:32 PM »
I did stumble across this on Reddit's r/roms.https://drive.google.com/file/d/12LWvREqx4sga2_lDT9Yir7vWp9zeFIwA/view
Yep, that's my archive! I just recently created this account because despite everything, there's always room for improvement, and I'm currently looking through these forums to try and find more of these games.

Where did you get those ROMs? Did you dump them from the consoles themselves or from the bundle cartridges? I have one of the bundle cartridges, though I can't dump it yet because my OSCR isn't here yet. ~Cherri