Author Topic: Nice Code's Burbles  (Read 2123 times)

Arcade-Elite

• View Profile
Nice Code's Burbles
« on: August 30, 2020, 11:45:26 PM »
Hi, i am trying to get Nice Code's Burbles nes rom. Can anyone help? I have allmost all of nice codes army games trying to keep them to gether i think there the best theme out of all the nice code games.

Blue Erazor

• New Gold K Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Nice Code's Burbles
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 05:10:10 PM »
Here you go bud, enjoy :)
basically some english guy who likes bootlegs and hacks, what you see is what you get.

Arcade-Elite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 05:06:57 AM »
thanks boss, if you come across any more army nes bootleg rom could you send me a link so far i have :

1.Alienis
2.Coast Guard
3.Final Man
4.Gallagant
5.Hobbs Voyage
6.Panzer Attack
7.Pulverize
8.Racing Fighter
9.Resistant
10.Revenge of the Flyer
11.Seaport Guarl
12.Submarine
and now 13.Burbles

i am in the works of putting them all on my own personal Army multicart lol because no one wants to play these crappy games but me. I always thought
the army one's where the best bootlegs out of these so i figure army theme multicart. Thanks again Blue Erazor.

Blue Erazor

• New Gold K Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 05:33:32 AM »
You're welcome, also would you want "army/war" games from other companies or just Nice Code, just asking because there's a million out there that I have access to.
basically some english guy who likes bootlegs and hacks, what you see is what you get.

Arcade-Elite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 06:03:47 AM »
yeah as long as the art work is good or ok i guess lol i dont want atari block figures, even tho they are atari/intellivion games. You see to me when they remade these with better graphics/art army guys its like a xbox 360 arcade upgrade but nes ver. ... bootleg ver. lol just wish some one could hack there music in these bootlegs to play something good. i mean i wouldn't mine only 4 song's or so recycled every other game like they did but GOOD songs lol.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 06:25:49 AM by Arcade-Elite »