Author Topic: A Journey Back to the Golden Era of Gaming, Seeking Your Feedback!  (Read 1000 times)

salsaBelakhami

• View Profile
For the past 2 years, I have been involved in the development of PC games, striving to capture the essence of the 80s and 90s era. I firmly believe that the best games were released during those years, and they have greatly influenced both my passion for gaming and my overall worldview. Recreating the nostalgia and unique gameplay mechanics of that time is my goal as a game developer.

Now, I am excited to announce that I am working on a new game that embodies the spirit of those classic titles. In order to ensure the best possible experience for players, I am seeking valuable feedback from the gaming community. I plan to release the game on the Steam platform, and player feedback is of utmost importance to me.

I value the insights and opinions of fellow gamers, as they can provide valuable suggestions for improvement and help shape the game to its fullest potential. Your feedback will allow me to refine and polish the game before its official release. Together, we can create an immersive and memorable gaming experience that pays homage to the golden age of gaming. Your participation and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Link on Github https://github.com/klibengood1/Dead_fall
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 12:00:06 AM by salsaBelakhami »

salsaBelakhami

• View Profile
Re: A Journey Back to the Golden Era of Gaming, Seeking Your Feedback!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 01:24:58 AM »
As a newcomer in the industry, I am eager to gather feedback from players to improve my game. I am simply seeking guidance and support from the gaming community to enhance the gaming experience.

I believe that the input and opinions of fellow gamers are crucial in refining and shaping the game. Their feedback will help me make necessary improvements and create a more enjoyable and immersive experience for everyone. Any assistance or direction you can provide in connecting with the gaming community and obtaining feedback would be greatly appreciated.