Author Topic: Credits for Dragon Knife  (Read 3327 times)

codeman38

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Credits for Dragon Knife
« on: April 03, 2011, 12:34:49 PM »
As OCRed from SpaceNinja's video of the ending:

制作群
Credits

監製: 申京川, 徐偉
Producer: Shen Jingchuan, Xu Wei

策划總監: 鳳雯
Planning Director: Feng Wen

策划: 施蒙岭
Design: Shi Mengling

程式: 雷德勇, 王小軍
Programming: Lei Deyong, Wang Xiaojun

美術: 施蒙岭, 汪晴
Art: Shi Mengling, Wang Qing

音樂音效: 韓利
Music & Sound: Han Li
Apparently Shen Jingchuan still works in the game industry, if the Chinese copyright database is to be believed.

And here's a blog post in Chinese (Google translation) from someone who had worked with Shi Mengling.
And of course, Xu Wei also still works in the industry. (Didn't think to convert the name to simplified characters first, so I found nothing...)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 12:57:20 PM by codeman38 »

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
Credits for Dragon Knife
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 12:23:09 PM »
Feng Wen, Han Ji, Sheng Jingchuan and Xu Wei were all credited on Aladdin 2 as well, if anyone had any doubt as to the connection with Tai Jing Da Dong here..

codeman38

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Credits for Dragon Knife
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 01:28:24 PM »
taizou
Apr 4 2011, 12:23:09 PM
Feng Wen, Han Ji, Sheng Jingchuan and Xu Wei were all credited on Aladdin 2 as well, if anyone had any doubt as to the connection with Tai Jing Da Dong here..[/quote]Ooh, good catch! I knew there was some Tai Jing Da Dong game with a credits screen, just couldn't remember which one...
I also discovered, via Googling, that the strategy game Sui Tang Yan Yi (dumped as "SuiTang") also shares credits with Dragon Knife. And it's explicitly credited to Waixing in the intro.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 01:45:29 PM by codeman38 »

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
Credits for Dragon Knife
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 01:56:09 PM »
codeman38
Apr 4 2011, 01:28:24 PM
taizou
Apr 4 2011, 12:23:09 PM
Feng Wen, Han Ji, Sheng Jingchuan and Xu Wei were all credited on Aladdin 2 as well, if anyone had any doubt as to the connection with Tai Jing Da Dong here..[/quote]Ooh, good catch! I knew there was some Tai Jing Da Dong game with a credits screen, just couldn't remember which one...
I also discovered, via Googling, that the strategy game Sui Tang Yan Yi (dumped as "SuiTang") also shares credits with Dragon Knife. And it's explicitly credited to Waixing in the intro.[/quote]In other words, some of the staff from Tai Jing Da Dong moved to Waixing at some point or another?

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
Credits for Dragon Knife
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 02:06:08 PM »
Yep. Barver mentioned it in this post (translated from a Chinese source).
oh and Journey to the West has credits too, I think I translated them at one point but I can't find them. but I know for sure that one credits Tai Jing Da Dong in the ending, and its sequel was released by Waixing.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 02:10:21 PM by taizou »

SpaceNinja

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Credits for Dragon Knife
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 10:37:10 AM »
taizou
Apr 4 2011, 02:06:08 PM
Yep. Barver mentioned it in this post (translated from a Chinese source).
oh and Journey to the West has credits too, I think I translated them at one point but I can't find them. but I know for sure that one credits Tai Jing Da Dong in the ending, and its sequel was released by Waixing.[/quote]The TXC one or the Waixing one? If you need the TXC one, I can upload that. I'm just too... lazy.  :(  :P