Author Topic: Introductionary thread for PGC  (Read 2133 times)

Yawackhary

• View Profile
Introductionary thread for PGC
« on: March 10, 2011, 10:12:11 AM »
I thought that I make an introduction thread since I decided to join after lurking around since the place opened. In case you probably don't know who I am already, well my name is Yawackhary (also going by the name of Furnessly in some places) and basically I dabble a little bit of the research side but sadly a rubbish gamer who can't even complete Sonic 1. Usually sprite ripping on the Spriters Resource but also posting corrections on Project2612, popping in on Sega 16 (yes, Mega Drive) and that's about it since I have been looking for the right forum for a long time that has that just right feeling and feeling comfortable posting unlike many places online. There was a time where I made awful videos on Youtube but I regret making them. Also 6 years ago I made Sonic hoaxes before that community disappeared.

Anyway I was introduced to pirated games by someone on Youtube/Youchew called DaftPunkYoshi even though I was aware of them before (due to places talking about Somari, Kart Fighter and a site called TORP) since he was really into it before he started focusing on the Atari Jaguar and the Sega Saturn. After that well played a few out of curiousity and also it is sometimes interesting to see a game ported to a weaker console that wasn't legally done.

Also yes, I have read the rules very carefully. Would rather not bother anyone if possible.

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 11:04:11 AM »
welcome! :D

KingPepe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 05:59:08 PM »
Oh wow, nice to see you here Yawackhary!  :)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 05:59:24 PM by KingPepe »

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 06:13:29 PM »
Welcome to PGC, and nice idea BTW. :)