Author Topic: I'm impressed!  (Read 5803 times)

Brn89

• View Profile
I'm impressed!
« on: July 13, 2018, 12:51:19 PM »
I've been notified that the forum had successfully moved to the new host and even more that somehow, the whole database had been imported over and I thought that was impossible to do with ZetaBoards (its old host). However Pepe done it, I don't know, but kudos to you pal :D

May the PGC live on forever... or should I say BGC :P
>>mindsConnected<<
The next-generation tech forum.

KingPepe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I'm impressed!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 03:14:32 PM »
Thanks man, I'm just glad everything went smoothly when it came to the moving progress.

Brn89

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 03:43:04 PM »
I'm glad too. I thought we'd all have to start over again, which was one thing everybody else that were on the ZB had no choice but to do. Also, I should say that Tapatalk are now in the process of killing off the ZB servers, no joke.

But other than that, hope we can see all the other faces back on here soon :)
>>mindsConnected<<

ProBoTector23

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 03:33:28 PM »
I also glad, that a PGC it has been moved such to the forum which is simple and easy to use.  :) I was afraid I had to register again, but I did not have to. The Tapatalk is very bad.

Brn89

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 02:53:49 AM »
The Tapatalk is very bad.
It sure is, and lots of other people had jumped ship. And Brandon's an arsehole for letting this happen. I won't forgive him. Ever.
>>mindsConnected<<

ProBoTector23

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 12:24:42 PM »
Unfortunately, today's world is about what's good and great, it must be destroyed. :( This is such a thing as to clear all Nintendo games from the game sharing sites because it this illegal. Interestingly, it has not been illegal until now?

Yoni Arousement

• View Profile
    • http://yonihq.blogspot.com
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 01:43:34 PM »
I just noticed the interface change on the old boards. I have received the PM's, and now I'm here. I couldn't figure out how to receive notifications on the old forum.

LuxKiller65

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 04:12:47 AM »
Glad the owner of this place chose not to use papatak ;)
Some of the other forums I visit regularly made the switch and it looks like crap, not to mention the inline ads and the obvious mobile look. lots of wasted space, large font, perfect for millennials I guess... maybe, but do they even know what a forum is anyway?