News > Announcements & News

Zetaboards moving to Tapatalk

(1/5) > >>

KingPepe:
So apparently, ZetaBoards is planning to move over to the Tapatalk platform. I'm not sure when these changes are going to be rolled out but all I know is I can't do anything to stop this. I know of another forum who moved to the Tapatalk platform (Invision moved over to Tapatalk earlier) and all I know is the topic and the posts will remain and shouldn't be removed. However, the overall look of the forum will change (in my opinion, for the worst, it's all white and bland but that's besides the point).

I'm currently monitoring the situation with ZetaBoards and Tapatalk and if anything comes up regarding it, I'll post about it here. (Although in the case I missed something, feel free to post it)

Sink Penol:
In Korea, Tapatalk is not known well. I hope there should be any alternative choices for Asians :(

KingPepe:
Trust me, not a lot of people seem to be a fan of Tapatalk...

As of now, it's still up in the air about what to do with this forum, I don't really have a solution just yet. I'm still not sure when the update will happen, Brandon from Zetaboards has been quiet after posting that announcement.

Sink Penol:
KingPepe // Got it, I have to wait, then.

Sink Penol:
Mr. Vr // Same here, I heard about Tapatalk first time today(GMT+9) and I searched for it to reply this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version