Author Topic: Need Cheat codes for stone age numen born by Gowin  (Read 2067 times)

Jonny

• View Profile
Need Cheat codes for stone age numen born by Gowin
« on: March 06, 2018, 07:22:35 PM »
Download the game here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/z6zxshfuglxrhaz/Stone+Age+Numen+born+(C)+Fixed.GBC  I lack the skills needed to produce cheat codes for this game here's a synopsis of the game so far:
It is an RPG based monster hunter game placed in the prehistoric era. Upon starting a new game you can set the MC's stats ( code for max stat points is greatly appreciated :) ) . when you level up you get 5 stat points to add to your character. And that's basically how the game works since it only allows you to progress based on your level.
The game also has a journal which fills up each time you catch a monster.
So if you can create working cheat codes for this Game then I thank you greatly for your help  :) .
OH BABY! ~

EseAdet

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 05:02:35 AM »
This works on VBA, probably anywhere else

Points (255)
01FF2DCA

Experience (Level 97 after your first battle, then you can disable the code)
01280CCA
01480DCA
01090ECA

Money (16,777,215 coins, buy something then disable the code)

01FF00CC
01FF01CC
01FF02CC

I'd have to play the game more to know how to fill the notebook, but you can do it by playing the game with this cheats
I wish that we had a cheat database for Unlicensed games, it took me forever to beat Samurai Shodown RPG and those Saint Seiya Games on the NES.

Jonny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 06:32:41 PM »
Thank you so much for your time and and effort it must have taken a long time to make these codes. It is very appreciated. And yes there really should be forum for unlicensed cheat codes
OH BABY! ~