Author Topic: Hey Guys and ... Girls, maybe?  (Read 3396 times)

peixemacaco

• View Profile
Hey Guys and ... Girls, maybe?
« on: December 17, 2017, 09:43:25 PM »
Hi there!!!

I know this forum for maybe 2 or 3 years, because, I`m a rom collector..yes I`m! Lol

And one Hell Topic in particular at MD Section give`s me crazy, it was this topic with an image and asking what`s that game
I`ve found , if you click on above.

I didn`t know where to present me, if this is the wrong place, sorry for that.

And where I can post my color hack of Super Monaco GP for the MD/Genesis?

After almost 30 years of the game launch (1990) , Super Monaco GP get`s updated, with all car color`s true to the 1989 official teams, like , Madonna as red/white (not yellow anymore), and all other teams, plus arcade mode, now played as sun goes down , and the 2nd race at night , and some championship tracks too.

My color hack is on romhacking.net

Future update include a Willians true car color and some other track color changes...

I`ve done this, because love SMGP, and we still play this game as a Facebook Community Championship!!! Yes, we send video from our best 5 laps of the race to compete with other pilots. I was Millions pilot in last champ...

But, we want to update further more, this game. We want to find a hacker that can edit the game graphics and change those driver`s images to the real ones. Like was done on Asmgp 2, the hacker tag_2015 edit all those images and the work is brilliant , you can search and watch at Youtube.

Just a glimpse of my work below

Salut,
Nelson  :ninja:

Attachments:

peixemacaco

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 02:47:49 PM »
Sad to see this forum dead... :(

25 people saw this and  no comments at all.

Thank you!
Nelson

Sink Penol

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 07:30:29 PM »
Well, this forum is around half dead since 2013, I guess.

And most of members in this forum are interested more in Nintendo consoles than Sega consoles.
Favorite Bootleg Games
* Vast Fame RPGS(Shi Kong Xing Shou, Shui Hu Shen Shou, Xin Feng Shen Bang)
(Unofficial Walkthroughs are on hold)

Brn89

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 05:03:32 AM »
Sink is right... this place has definitely quietened down for a few years now and that the original members aren't really around now (except the staff, of course). The only time where it gets more busier is whenever a new pirate game surfaces and then everyone would be buzzing about it. Sadly, this doesn't happen as much although, people have been talking non-stop about Panda Baby over at the Discord server :P

But to make you feel better, I welcome you, to the place of secrets and wonders. Enjoy your time here :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 05:54:45 AM by Brn89 »
>>mindsConnected<<
The next-generation tech forum.

peixemacaco

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 12:01:47 AM »
Ok Sink, but there is Sega sections in this forum, too. Besides that, I`m not only Sega fan. I love all videogames. Just wanted to show , first , the game I`ve found of that topic. And, second, my hack , because I`ve thought this was the right place to do this.

Thanks for your welcome Brn89, I had been in this forum for so much times, before register. That`s so sad when it happens to a forum!  And this forum with so much interesting topics.

Auf Wiedersehen,
Nelson

Sink Penol

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 12:43:00 AM »
peixemacaco // I know, some Genesis/Mega Drive bootlegs like Squirrel King are famous in this forum. You've found right place. :)

Favorite Bootleg Games
* Vast Fame RPGS(Shi Kong Xing Shou, Shui Hu Shen Shou, Xin Feng Shen Bang)
(Unofficial Walkthroughs are on hold)