Author Topic: How did you find PGC?  (Read 11432 times)

Stoffhimel

• View Profile
Re: How did you find PGC?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2021, 09:39:41 AM »
I was around during the rx community era. fell out of pirate games for a while, recently crawled back into it.

nitro2k01

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2021, 10:06:26 PM »
I don't know how (specifically) I found PGC, but I did, and created an account back in 2013. I can tell you how I found BGC today, though. I was looking to see if I was the first person to dump the boot ROM of the Kong Feng GB Boy Colour, which is a Gameboy clone. I found a post requesting the boot ROM here. When I went to register an account I found out my name was already registered.

Curiously though, the forums seems to think I had posted once before, although I can't see this post. Either this is some glitch, or I have an old post that's been moved to a hidden forum section. Intriguing! :)

bawkers

• Such is a samurai skill
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2021, 12:35:20 PM »
I've seen the wiki within the 2010's when Vinesauce Joel was popular (not my first experience with bootlegs but definitely peaked around this time for me) and me doing research on it but I didn't interact with the community until somebody linked me the BGC server on the Telefang server, which I joined and now it's the server I am always on. I then figured, I may as well be on the forum and wiki if im there so yeah.....
Ever since 2003, I have been seeing people come and go, but do they ever return?